Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I blame Durf!

• Beer, Boobies, Poing!

• Total voters

Raena

Diabloii.Net Member
shoulderlenght and curly. I'm trying to let it grow for years now, but everytime I get bored with it and cut it of, only to regret it a week later. Not that short hair doesn't look good on me, but I would just like to have it really long one time. I wonder how long it will take before I cut it again now...

StarStageGurl

Diabloii.Net Member
I have long, layered, slightly wavy hair now, but I'm planning to get it cut a little shorter soon. The longest strands are about six inches from my butt crack but it kinda takes a V shape...well U shape, so it's not actually THAT long. Yea, I like long hair.

Edit: Ahah, you can see a lot of my hair there <--

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Short hair that I messup every morning. I put a little gel in my hands and rub it into my hair and let it land were it will. I had light brown hair by my gf wanted to try something with my hair and it sort of did not work out so since last Friday I am now a blond :p

Short and spikey on top, tapered up on the sides--I think it starts out with a #2.

I used to have it entirely shaved, and loved it, but my mother had a heart attack when I got engaged and started sobbing about wedding pictures with a son with no hair, so I grew it out a bit to get her off my back. Now my hairstyle changes every time I get it cut because I'm terrible at describing what I want and as a result the person who cuts it takes a miserable guess and butchers it. This last time I started out looking like R++'s haircut and am finally looking like a civilized, non-military human being again. Come summer, I swear I'm shaving it again.

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
I have the plain-old-parted-on-the-left-Leave-It-To-Beaver's-Dad haircut. I dream of something more exotic, but it is only a dream.

Kawaii

Diabloii.Net Member
I have longish hair, around 18cm avg. I use a headband to keep it from falling in my face all the time. It's long enough for me to be able to stick pens in it like hairpins.

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
about 3 inches past the bottom of my shoulder blades, and as straight as i can keep it, it likes to get just the slightest bit wavey on the ends :eek:

g00tch

Diabloii.Net Member
hahah I'm the only one so far that shaves their head! It's great, you guys should try it. I started a couple of months ago, and since then, I'm not kidding, 5 other guys in my office have shaved their heads. I'm a trend setter around here. :D

Raistlin Majere

Diabloii.Net Member
ZeppelinAngel said:
i believe if i shaved my head people would cry :eek:
The forum would disown you...:(

I think I am the only long haired guy here, or soon to be. I want it to go down to the middle of my shouderblades.

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
My hair is getting kinda long, but not the rocker-style kind of long.

It kinda gets into my eyes when wet or if I press it down. My dad wants me to get haircut but I'm very lazy.

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Raistlin Majere said:
The forum would disown you...:(

I think I am the only long haired guy here, or soon to be. I want it to go down to the middle of my shouderblades.
I use to have long hair but I got paid 100$ by my uncle to cut it a few years ago for my grandparents 50th anniversary.

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
g00tch said:
hahah I'm the only one so far that shaves their head! It's great, you guys should try it.
You are not taking into account the fact that some of us might have knotty, funny shaped heads that need hair to disguise our imperfections.

Hmmmmm, putting it that way, I think I might grow a beard.

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
i have a dent in my head from a cuncussion o_O

o shaved my gotee

asian peopel with gotees look weird

Aeval

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
Come summer, I swear I'm shaving it again.
HOT DAMN!

just fyi guys, drunk is hott with a shaved head.

i have hair about an inch past my shoulders, and layered a bit. i had it down to my waist at one point, but that was just tooo long for me. now even this is too long! i'm gonna get it cut soon, but not too drastic, probably just right above my shoulders.

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Ummm...it's short and brown, and gets curly when it's long. It can be fun when it's long to just shake the water off your head in the rain onto other people. I enjoy that, but I try to keep my hair shorter.

Donkey Button

Diabloii.Net Member
My hair is pretty long. My bangs are about an inch past my eyes and the hair in the back is about at my shoulders. I love it.