• I blame Durf!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beer, Boobies, Poing!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

blu3l1ghtn1ng

Diabloii.Net Member
What hair do you have?

Well, I've been shaving my head for the two years now, and would like to get reintroduced to the comb. Being bald is awesome, no combing, just wake up and leave the house without worrying. But I need a change. So just out of general curiosity, what kind of hair do you have and why??

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
i usually have short hair but right now ive been too busy to get a haircut so i look liek a hippie

greatrambino1981

Diabloii.Net Member
short and plain after 7+ years of shaving. Everytime it got longer than like 2 inches i felt like a dirty hippie lol. It's wierd paying for a haircut again.

Phantom_Man

Diabloii.Net Member
*checks avatar*

Hmm....Define "long." (If that gets pulled out of context I will impale someone with a shovel.)

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
So I ask for a short haircut based around my usual no. 2 length, and the guy cuts the sides and back really short and leaves my fringe practically the same length. It's been about 5 weeks since, the hairs on side and back are less than 1 cm long and if I pull it down my fringe reaches my eyebrows.

I am not going to pay for a full haircut just to get my fringe cut, but I'm way too scared to cut it myself. Oh, woe.

rplusplus

Diabloii.Net Member
Tapered on the sides and back, a number one on the sides, and an inch on top. Been the same military hairstyle for 18 years now. When I retire I am going for the Sam Elliot look from The Big Lebowski.

R++

olie0923

Diabloii.Net Member
I guess I had to vote for short regular hair, although mine is partly due to chemo.

Man, I have gone through some hair changes.

I had somewhat long hair in high school with the underneath part shaved.

Then I had a military hair cut b/c I was in the Army (although the front would still touch my nose when pulled down).

Then I kind of went with that after I was out b/c I was used to it and it was easy to manage.

Then I got cancer and just shaved it all off.

So, now I'm letting it grow back out somewhat. Although, I'm getting tired of it already (all of an inch of it). So, I may just shave it off again.

On a side note. I think it is strange how chemo can change your body (hair). I have had curly/wavy hair all of my life. After going through chemo my hair is straight. Weird how that works out.

olie0923

Diabloii.Net Member
Steel_Avatar said:
Is the cancer in remission?
So far it is, I had a PET Scan done a couple of weeks ago and everything was good. Hopefully it will stay that way. Chemo sucks!

I had Hodgkins Lymphoma by the way............so if anyone has any questions about it, I'll be happy to try and answer them or find the answers for them.

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
bald hair. the irony is ironous!!!!!

i normally have pretty short hair. but lately ive been too lazy to cut my hair(i cut my ownz0r) so its been getting longer and i think a lemur may of taken up residence in the back :confused:

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
She asks me why...I'm just a hairy guy
I'm hairy noon and night; Hair that's a fright.
I'm hairy high and low,
Don't ask me why; don't know!
It's not for lack of bread
Like the Grateful Dead; darling

Gimme a head with hair, long beautiful hair
Shining, gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen
Give me down to there, hair!
Shoulder length, longer (hair!)
Here baby, there mama, Everywhere daddy daddy

CHORUS:
Hair! (hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair)
Flow it, Show it;
Long as God can grow it, My Hair!

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees
Give a home to the fleas in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for bees
A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder of my

CHORUS

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy
Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
Oily, greasy, fleecy, shining
Gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen
Knotted, polka-dotted; Twisted, beaded, braided
Powdered, flowered, and confettied
Bangled, tangled, spangled and spaghettied!

O-oh, Say can you see; my eyes if you can,
Then my hair's too short!
Down to here, down to there,
Down to where, down to there;
It stops by itself!
doo doo doo doo doot-doot doo doo doot

They'll be ga-ga at the go-go
when they see me in my toga
My toga made of blond, brilliantined, Biblical hair
My hair like Jesus wore it
Hallelujah I adore it
Hallelujah Mary loved her son
Why don't my Mother love me?

CHORUS

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
Short. It's getting a bit long though. I'll either shave it off or cut it. My hair grows really fast so it makes more sense for me to shave it. If I cut it I have to cut it again in a month.