What gear is the best for s fury druid?

perihagen

Banned
What gear is the best for s fury druid?

Grief or Botd?
Chance of Honor or Fortitude?

I have maxed werewolf, lycanthropy, fury and I have 2 more skills to max and I dont want to max rabies. Maybe a spirit?

Kosmos

Diabloii.Net Member
Grief or Botd?
Chance of Honor or Fortitude?

I have maxed werewolf, lycanthropy, fury and I have 2 more skills to max and I dont want to max rabies. Maybe a spirit?
Grief Pb(must be phaseblade) for weapon. Forty for armor.

max oak sage.

:thumbsup:

Kosmos

Diabloii.Net Member
okey. Is not heart of wolverine good to max?
Why its must be grief pb?
for wolf oak is the way to go as they already have enough ar from other skills and the ed from How is not better than what the life that oak gives you

grief pb is faster. reaches 5 fps.

Osmium

Diabloii.Net Member
if you max Oak you will have +125% Life.......if you have 9 summon skillers(lol) you will have +170% Life...if you have another +10 skills you will have +220% Life

if u max HoW you will have damage: +153% Attack Rating: +158%.......with 9 summon skillers(if u can keep them in the stash and put them and cast the spirit........lol again) damage +216% ar +221%........if you have another +10 skills you will have damage +286% ar +291%

its more a personal preference.......with HoW you are a big damage dealer.........with oak you are a titan....

Grove

Diabloii.Net Member
grief phase is bm and played out. get a 400+ ebotdz and youll be fine. HoW works good but its takes a pretty high-end druid to be able to pull off a HoW setup and still have decent life. safest bet is to use oak sage instead.

Osmium

Diabloii.Net Member
grief phase is bm and played out. get a 400+ ebotdz and youll be fine. HoW works good but its takes a pretty high-end druid to be able to pull off a HoW setup and still have decent life. safest bet is to use oak sage instead.
well.........you need alot of life sc and life skillers to have lots of life........