Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

what equip for insight

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Noctes, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Noctes

Noctes IncGamers Member

what equip for insight

hi,
    i mean, i found my etheral colossus voulge, socketed it, made insight,
    then realise that my merc has 188 strenght (i'm lev 86 and it becomes a bit hard to level more with my newbee meteorb), and the voulge needs 200 str.

for now my merc has shaftstop & tal mask, what equip would be ok for use to increase str (except for runewords since i can't afford anything but very low level runewords)

thx !

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Griswold's armor adds 20 to str, has a not too bad defense and you can also put something useful into its sockets, like IAS jewels. As soon as you merc is L83, you can give him Andariel's Visage (socketed with Ral, to compensate the fire res penalty). Apart from its str bonus, it has IAS, leech, +2 to skills and a really good defense.

3. Noctes

Noctes IncGamers Member

thx !
    i found griswold armor recently (and nobody wanted to trade for it..)
    damage is really great and meditation is wonderful, but my merc gets crushed without shaftstop :s (and the reaper's tol tresher)
    i suppose it more the 30% damage reduction than the lost of the 13% life leach on previous weapon.

i'll have to find a way to get andariel's visage (well hate that, i can wait for months... or never in my life).
    For now i'll stick with mana potion :(