Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What Element charge for Dtalon (pvp)

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by milky, Feb 8, 2004.

1. milky

milky IncGamers Member

What Element charge for Dtalon (pvp)

eeer as the title suggests i dunno what charge to use

ill be usin upgraded gore riders and i recently found 192% ed ethreal tucs, so ill upgrade that and zod it and eventually get another one

for skills im thinkin:

Charge ? = 20
    Dtalon = 20
    PS = 20
    Venom = 20
    CBlock = 15 give or take a few
    WoF = 1
    MB = 1
    BoS = 1

so now thw main problem is what charge. i'd rather stray from TS but if it is better for a kicker then i guess that'll have to do

with lvl 20 PS and 26 FoF / CoT
    FoF = C1 - 1227 - 1349
    C2 - 2.6 yrds
    C3 - 1048 - 1110 /ps

CoT = C1 - 2 - 3172
    C2 - 1 - 1885
    C3 - 2 - 3068

I have a couple of things in mind now,
    does FoF works like this; when releasing charge 3, it releases 1227 - 1349 then 1048 - 1110 for every second after that yeah?

and with CoT does it work like this, apon releasing charge 3 it sets off the above in 3 different ways meanin it does a total of 5 - 8125 lightning dam in 1 hit ???
    Or does CoT work like PS
    If the case is Cot works like PS, in my experience with pvp most people (melee chars) have less fire res then anything else so would it be best to go with FoF

Cheers.

2. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

Charges are not good for a pvp sin. Use Dtalon, DFlight, DClaw and shadow disciplines+traps.

3. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

What C-beat said. :) Charges suck for Dtalon ,pvm and pvp wise.

4. Dr4kan

Dr4kan IncGamers Member

those 20 skill pts can go into some other skills of great use
    Shadow master(tho it has been nerfed in 1.10 it still is great to have backing u up, confuses ppl a lot when u dflight up to ppl)
    u might also wanna consider maxing dragon flight, some ppl say that u only need 1 pt for teleporting to ppl. i say if u max it u have a great killing skill. u can reach nice damage and attack rating, this is very nice for killing sorcs and other casters that try to flee from ya, high dam flight also stuns for a sec so u have time to get some kicks in.

5. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

Against high def chars maxing or base Dflight hardly makes a difference. Against low def chars maxing or base Dflight the same thing as above , with 1 difference. The first kind of chars you hardly hit , the 2nd you will hit. With 1 point in Dflight you still can get more then enough AR to actually hit your oponent (if he's not def based). And the lvl difference between you and your oponent is the main thing you need to worry about , not just your AR.