What does "Pindleskin" mean?

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
What does "Pindleskin" mean?

Does anyone know this? Some persons have told me "pindle" means ehum... "a certain male organ" in some languages, but I don't believe this. Didn't find the word "pindle" in any dictionaries either.

skihard

Banned
A Pindle is a type of boat, very much like a catamaran in that it has 2 main floats connected by 2 or 3 cross members one of which supports the mast. Between the cross members are trampolines that provide the “deckâ€. Hope that helps.

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
skihard said:
A Pindle is a type of boat, very much like a catamaran in that it has 2 main floats connected by 2 or 3 cross members one of which supports the mast. Between the cross members are trampolines that provide the “deckâ€. Hope that helps.
Yes. Thank you, skihard. :drink:
What I don't understand is what a boat has to do with some undead fellow :)

skihard

Banned
Fearox said:
Yes. Thank you, skihard. :drink:
What I don't understand is what a boat has to do with some undead fellow :)
not really sure myself, it is possible that it is a translation of another language that means -dead dude with bigass sword

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
skihard said:
not really sure myself, it is possible that it is a translation of another language that means -dead dude with bigass sword
:lol: "Dead dude with bigass sword". That's a good one.

Ridureyu

Diabloii.Net Member
Pindle doesn't mean "a certain male organ" in some languages- it's SLANG for a certain male organ in some areas. I've heard it myself.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
'Pindle' is likely derived from the the adjective 'pindling' which means puny or sickly.

It sums up Pindleskin quite nicely. :D

Ferrous

Diabloii.Net Member
are pindle runs actually any good? I'm not usually one to do mf runs...but this seems...rather easy to go through.