What do you think

YogiRat

Diabloii.Net Member
What do you think

I should with this maiden spear besides Charsi it? I was thinking "well, Charged Strike is a lvl18 skill." Does it have PVP possibilities?

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
I would keep it for the sockets. Who knows, they may fix Fend someday, or make Impale usable again for us normal nooblars.

Lord Nyax

Banned
I should with this maiden spear besides Charsi it? I was thinking "well, Charged Strike is a lvl18 skill." Does it have PVP possibilities?
AFAIK, Charged Strike requires a Javalin...that's not quite it. Only things I can see that being used for are like...weird Jab LLD or Fend. Still, like Mr. 92 said, you never know when Blizzard will up and change something. Who knows...if/when the next patch comes out, Impale could be the new Smite.

YogiRat

Diabloii.Net Member
Nope, CS works with spears and javs. At level (26?) I could 'Honor' it, but at level 18 I would think it's either Ptopaz or max damage charms. I need to know if this thing is worth trying PVP with it. For PVM, I think we all can agree it's a pretty sharp stick .:wink3:

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Nope, CS works with spears and javs. At level (26?) I could 'Honor' it, but at level 18 I would think it's either Ptopaz or max damage charms. I need to know if this thing is worth trying PVP with it. For PVM, I think we all can agree it's a pretty sharp stick .:wink3:
I was going to suggest Honor, too. But I thought I'd be laughed at because of the low lvl and damage. Honor would make it a clvl 27 iirc. Maybe try to find some 30+% damage jewels for it. I have a couple if you want them.

WrongdayJ

Diabloii.Net Member
It's a keeper- I'd make an 'Honor' in that one.

+1 to all skills and then +3 to Spear Skills is nothing to sneeze at- especially on a fully synergized Lightning build.

I love finding stuff like that. The Uniques and Set's get boring- I like runewords and some of the better Rare combos much more. The other day I found a set of +4 to spear skills set of ceremonial Javs with dual leach and 20% IAS. Man, I like them as much as my Thunderstrokes!