What do you think they talk about in the mod forum here? i

SaroDarksbane

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
In my experience with modding the WCIII.net forums, we usually used it to keep track of bannees (especially ones with multiple accounts) and come up with a unified policy for handling infractions.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Mostly they talk about how much they long for the day when the evil triangle of Europeans, university students, and libislamofascists will no longer be able to wield political correctness as a club, and they will be able to herd us all into the "camp forum" segregated from the decent GOP-voting folk in the real interwebs. Wait, maybe I have the mods confused with Bordillo and Smeg. My bad.

Gertlex

Banned
Oh ya... we have mods... I was totally thinking game mods, which we don't really deal with...

What the eff am I doing here now? :sad2: I woke up two hours late and I'm rushing to finish my essay, and here I am posting. (I fear I need counseling)

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
probably important things that us peons dont need to know, or if we found out our heads would esplode

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
Its a secret better than any one of you mortals can ever imagine, but ill give you a hint:

Picture Durf... But With BOOBIES!!

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Probably this:

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do!

Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do!

Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do, we do!

Who robs cave fish of their site?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do!

Nothing, like the Pal forum :wink:
Tell me about it. I was so disappointed...