What Do You Think Of This?

BloodyClaws

Diabloii.Net Member
The wand looks pretty good, there is only one thing that may or may not be of interest(Depends on the players choice). If I remember correctly, if you have any items that give + skills toward bone prison you cannot benefit from the marrowwalk synergy glitch (at least that is what I read somewhere). However, if you were not planning on using the glitch then the wand is a pretty good choice.

You may already have known about this, I just wanted to make sure though.

newerest

Diabloii.Net Member
Yup, you cannot have ANY +skills to bone prison if you want the marrow bug to work (ie, you want a GOOD bone mancer)

ZygFryD

Diabloii.Net Member
BloodyClaws said:
The wand looks pretty good, there is only one thing that may or may not be of interest(Depends on the players choice). If I remember correctly, if you have any items that give + skills toward bone prison you cannot benefit from the marrowwalk synergy glitch (at least that is what I read somewhere). However, if you were not planning on using the glitch then the wand is a pretty good choice.

You may already have known about this, I just wanted to make sure though.
Yes, I knew about Marrowwalk, but I am not playing with it. It may sound wierd, but right now, with this wand and some of my gear, bonespear actually deals more damage than bonespirit!!!

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd have to say the three most preferred wands in the game are:

White - Bonemancers
Arm of King Leoric - Summoners and as a prebuff for summoner hybrids
Death's Web - Any build using poison skills

Most other unique wands are comparable to or can be surpassed by magics and rares.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahh~ I miss the days when my Bone Nec did more Spear damage than Spirit with a HoTo and no items directed just towards +Spear or +PnB for that matter... Sold my 10 PnB GCs + Anni for 10 Ele GCs + Anni... now my Spirit's higher again... -.-