What do you think is the worst type of sexual perversion?

Spirit vs HOZ

• Spirit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOZ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
What do you think is the worst type of sexual perversion?

Just wondering what you guys think is the worst possible type of sexual perversion.

definitions:
1. necrophilia - sexual desire for dead people
2. beastiality - sexual desire for animals
3. pedophilia - sexual desire for young children (new born - adolescent)
4. durfo-boobo-philia - well ... i leave this for you guys to define

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
raffster said:
Just wondering what you guys think is the worst possible type of sexual perversion.

definitions:
1. necrophilia - sexual desire for dead people
2. beastiality - sexual desire for animals
4. durfo-boobo-philia - well ... i leave this for you guys to define
I wouldn't touch that with a ten-foot pole.

David.

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
Paedo. None of the others involve taking advantage of sentient beings (sorry, Durf, but it is your fault after all). The only one that comes close is whatever rapine tendencies are called.

D.K.night

Diabloii.Net Member
Pedo tops my list with no doubt. Anything that harms kids is something which is ugly and cuts to the bone.

The others are bad too but this one's no contest.

D.K.night said:
Pedo tops my list with no doubt. Anything that harms kids is something which is ugly and cuts to the bone.

The others are bad too but this one's no contest.
Hear, hear!

Pedophiles are living proof that the death penalty is just and deserved! We should skip the "cruel and unusual" part for peds. Drawn and quartered, or anything slow and very painful.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Pedophilia popped into my head before I even opened the thread. Nothing is more vile - although people who get off using date rape drugs are a very close second.

durfo-boobo-philia ... an attraction to Durf's manboobs? :scratch:

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Easy one for most people to pick I would think.

They are all disgusting but this is the only one which hurts someone who's consciously going to know about it.

KnightFall

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
As for the worst sexual perversion, the answer is: yours. I'm ok, you're sick.

PS - there's only one 'a' in bestiality.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm thinking this is not a wise choice for discussion topics.

I'm going to let it go for a bit but I assure you that swift and severe actions will be taken against anyone that befouls this thread.

Happy Posting!!! :)

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Anything involving kids is gross and just plain wrong. I have seen some bad **** because of work as the protection of children is out second most important mandate after terrorism.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
maccool said:
As for the worst sexual perversion, the answer is: yours. I'm ok, you're sick.

PS - there's only one 'a' in bestiality.
thanks for pointing that out, maccool, i just cut and paste from my google search, i guess i'm not the only one who tends to misspell this word. what was i thinking anyway? beast -iality, sort of like having sex with beasts. w/e

anybody else care to define durfo-boobo-philia?

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Freet said:
I'm thinking this is not a wise choice for discussion topics.

I'm going to let it go for a bit but I assure you that swift and severe actions will be taken against anyone that befouls this thread.

Happy Posting!!! :)
Eventhough,you did that horrible thing to my signature,I'd agree with you on this one. :thumbsup:

The choice is obvious & there is no point in the discussion & its "not a wise choice for discussion topics".

Rik

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
Durfo-booba-philia - The desire to durf someone's boobs?

Anyways, I think necrophilia is probably the grossest to think about, possibly because nowadays we just hear of so much pedophilia that it doesn't make me throw up in my mouth quite like dead people do. But peds without a doubt cause the most damage and should be punished much harsher than they are.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
rikstaker said:
The choice is obvious & there is no point in the discussion & its "not a wise choice for discussion topics".
As long as everybody behaves there shouldn't be a problem. While I'm interested in knowing why Raff felt compelled to start this thread, it's as legitimate a topic as any other (provided the first sentence holds true).

Raistlin Majere

Diabloii.Net Member
I could probably name a half dozen other perversions that gross me out more than pedophilia. Like pat said, it is so common today that it is not as shocking anymore.

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice avatar Garbad.

Anyway, out of the options given Pedo is the worst. But I think it's because it's so often associated with rape. It isnt the act itself that makes it the worst in my opinion, but the fact that it is forced on a child.
I think a lot of people consider Besitality worse.

Personally, in my book, as long as everybody agrees to it, whatever rocks your boat if fine...

But what about Snuff movies and such, that's actual murder.

Johnny

Banned
Are those 3 all you could think of?

You need to like expand you perverted mind......man.

Acrophilia
Acucullophalia
Aelurophilia
Agonophilia
Asphyxiaphilia
Astenolagnia
Autogynephilia
Coprophilia (This one is really icky)
Dacryphilia
Infantilism (a bit funny)
Klismaphilia (messy)
Pictophilia (I know a girl who had a boyfriend who had this)
Satyriasis (this one is pretty popular)
Urolagia (yuck)
Xylophilia (watch out pinochio)

to name a few.