What do you spend the most gems on crafting?

omgmir

Diabloii.Net Member
What do you spend the most gems on crafting?

Weapons? Jewelry? Charms?

Or do you even bother with crafting at all?

Right now all my gems are going towards crafting 7% SMFCs.

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
ATM i'm using my pgems to re-roll Grandcharms for skillers. also reroll some small charms for 7% MFSC.

As for crafting the vast majority is either blood axes(glorious and berserker) or glood gloves

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
I haven't really begun crafting much of anything in 1.10 yet...I use all of my gems for cubing some nice skillers. Otherwise I like to cube blood rings, as they usually turn out quite nicely.

Corrupted

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm collecting Pgems, 'till I reach Hell Baal and get a Grand Charm of him. (Only GC's from Diablo, Nithlathak, Baal can spawn "of Vita 40-45") - I'm optimistic eh?

Nautilus

Diabloii.Net Member
I just tend to collect the gems all the time. Sometimes when the mood strikes me I try to reroll skillers. So far I've had zero luck with that though, so its sporadic at best.

I'm using my Pgems rerolling SC, hoping for more of this kind:

Shimmering Small Charm of Good Luck
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 33
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0xf3bd18e1
All Resistances +4
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

DX

I reroll my high ilvl small charms, or any charm with ilvl 99, got some nice results, a couple of skillers, quite a few 7%MF charms. But i dont bother rerolling anything else.

Lucky_Seven

Diabloii.Net Member
Where i burn my gems:

Perfect Sapphire - Hit Power Gloves/Hit Power Weapon (Thunder Maul & Legendary Mallet)
Perfect Ruby - Blood Gloves/Blood Weapon (Berseker Axes)
Perfect Amethyst - Caster Amulet

Rest 3 Perfect Gems with SC.

XorceR

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm using my pgems to cube grand charms for skillers. So far I've got
1 cold skiller
1 defensive auras
1 summoning (druid)
2 traps
1 masteries

I'm crafting alot too mostly safety amulets since I play HC. I've got a few pretty nice ones already. I've also crafted a few pieces of caster gear.

Vemp

Diabloii.Net Member
While I save Amethysts for Caster, Rubies for Blood, and Skulls for Diadems, I usually burn the others in groups of three with a ilvl 85+ GC, hoping for a good skiller / skiller with 2nd mod :)

I got over 70% of my skillers (total around 25 so far) this way.

Fafner

Diabloii.Net Member
Blood gloves. I usually don't pick up gems after my chars get into Hell. Maybe I should start.

nobo

Diabloii.Net Member
i'm cubing crafting ammys, cubing GCs, SCs, jools and occasionally a colossus blade, and i'm rerolling diadems with 6 Pskull recipe.

i use all my amethysts to craft, and all other gems except skulls to reroll other things, mainly GCs.

mfg nobo

Illiana

Diabloii.Net Member
When I play untwinked I pretty much craft anything that could be useful for the char I'm playing. For normal play I really like crafting blood jewelery and caster amulets, most of the other gems are used for rerolling grand charms. If only I'd get a skiller I could use... For example, this far I've gotten 3 poison and bone skillers, but I am not fond of playing a necro... Also 3 Trainers (+1 to druid summoning skills), and I have no druid. Maybe the game is trying to tell me something? :D