Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

what do you miss?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by bengoin, Aug 3, 2010.

1. bengoin

bengoin IncGamers Member

what do you miss?

i was thinking earlier about how fun the bloody foot hills were for running. also in cows. these things i miss a little. i used to love cows. i would go around with the group killing. then when we finished and everybody went to the next game. i would go around looting. the people missed so much stuff. found mals and ums semi regular (i think anyway) also a tals armor. as well as stacks of charms. with all the loot on the ground half of it cant be seen. got really rich that way.

what do you miss?

2. DjSlayer

DjSlayer IncGamers Member

Re: what do you miss?

I do miss the bloody foot hills, those where gg runs to level your character in both normal and nm. There was no need to have a teleporter to the throne room. Else i dont miss a thing from 09, cows where cheezy, throne room where lethal with the lister lag and games where almost impossible to make due to the amount of bots (meph and pindle mostly).

- D.J.

3. Rofle

Rofle IncGamers Member

being able to enter into the cow portal and leech off of kills from across the map was spiffy for leveling a character while eating.

Cow searching was fun as well after everyone left. found a 36/15 ed/ias jewel back in 09 that way

4. Occulus cant be ethereal

Occulus cant be ethereal IncGamers Member

my shaeled buriza with crafted hit power gloves.

5. StrikexForce

StrikexForce IncGamers Member

I miss everything about 09. The PvP was much better and so much more balanced than it is today. No overpowered runewords. Cow runs for XP were so much more fun than baal runs.

6. shazbot

shazbot IncGamers Member

Yeah, full game cow and bloody runs with a multishot burizon was way more fun to level than to just sit in the throne room and watch the hammerdin bot do all the work. It was something to actually do with a fully geared out char.