Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What do you guys think of this weapon i created?

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by IcyMist, Jun 8, 2005.

1. IcyMist

IcyMist IncGamers Member

What do you guys think of this weapon i created?

I was thinking i take frostwind with 4 sockets, 100% crushing blow, 15% life stolen per hit, 65% ias, 250-300% damage to demons, 200-240 cold damage, freezes target, 65% cold absorb. and then i add two runes that increases attack speed by 50%, a prevent monster heal, and an ignore target's defense. Why i think this would own: first freezes target and enormous cold damage make the monster a still target that is unable to return attack, and if any attack he does to me by luck i get it back fast with 15% life stolen per hit, with my 105% ias i kill my enemy lightning fast, coulpled that with my maxed out concentrate means under no conditions will i get interrupted, and the most important of all 100% crushing blow means every hit decreases the monster's life by 50%(uniques lower to 10% i think) Which means even if they have a life of a trillion hit points, i will have done a damage of half a trillion just on the first blow? Now do you think this weapon is the ultimate ownage? oh yea and its +3 to all skill levels, and its just one weapon out of the whole gear im talking about.

2. Dad Daniel

Dad Daniel IncGamers Member

Frostwind... :uhhuh: ... are you dreaming man?

3. TopHatCat64

TopHatCat64 IncGamers Member

Errr what? You talking about hacking an item out of the ether here?

Might want to read the rules.

4. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

You mean the unique sword frostwind? It doesn't have four sockets.

edit: nvm read that you said you "created" Yes that will be a very nice weapon.

5. Oscuro

Oscuro IncGamers Site Pal

Whell... I think we can cut him a break for now. This site lists "Frostwind" as a unique champion axe with four sockets. This axe, however, is not in the game. If this axe were in the game, then the only "hacking" that would need to be done is making runes with 50% increased attack speed, but I believe he meant 20% increased attack speed (Shael runes).

Edit: a bit off on the crushing blow figures, I'm sure it's not 50%, I think it's 1/8 of the monster's current life (12.5%).

6. Frosty_The_Snowman

Frosty_The_Snowman IncGamers Member

Unfortunately, Santa Claus is out of ÃœberFrostWinds for this Christmas 2005...

7. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

I guess this is about using a character editor to make a hacked item in single player. Your character will be dead before he comes even near my killer L60 holy fire+freeze+shock-adin with 20 hard points in resist fire+cold+lightning+salvation (for synergies), L30 conviction, cold, fire and lightning mastery. He kills nearly all players 8 act 5 monsters in a few seconds by his mere presence. Whatever survives for more than 3 seconds, it will learn what L30 enchant feels like (or was it L45 ?) :evil:

But to be honest, while the creation of hacked character and playing them for 30 minutes was fun. Then it becomes boring. My killer-paladin is where he deserves to be: in a file on my computer, never to leave his prison.

8. Thrugg

Thrugg IncGamers Member

No, Oscuro is right, he has been misled by this very site.
    It still lists Frostwind as a unique Champion Axe with the (ridiculous) stats Icy is talking about.

Fortunately that info was never real, it was just a joke item released by the development team before 1.10 came out.

Probably about time it was taken off these pages though.