What do you guys think about the .08 arkain's valor?

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
What do you guys think about the .08 arkain's valor?

I was lucky enough to aquire one from my friend, and I see why it is so powerful. By the time I can use it, it would give hundreds of vitality and life. Do you think use of it would be cheating? Since people are looking for the .08(?) ethereal beserker axe to make botd due to its advantage over .10 ones, and it is acceptable, by the same logic, it would be okay to use the .08 valor as well, right?

Ravenforce3

Diabloii.Net Member
As far as I'm concerned, it's legitimate, but cheap nonetheless. It's kinda like an Enigma wearing Hammerdin, especially in PvP. Both items exist for a reason and it's not wrong to use either of them. However, it seems that the boost to both life and vitality is very cheap. It means you can get all kinds of life with minimal investment into your vitality.

Shivan

Diabloii.Net Member
not that i'm implying anything but i suggest the valor be 'checked out' first ;)

but yeah in pvp its banned, for pvm, most people don't care and are rather envious of those who have legit ones :p

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehe, as far as I can tell, nothing wrong with it. :) But here is the stats, see if you can spot anything I missed.

Arkaine's Valor
Balrog Skin
Defense: 1554
Required Strength: 165
Required Level: 85
Indestructible
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x69d0ac7d
+200% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +50%
30% Faster Hit Recovery
+2 to All Skill Levels
+140 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+175 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)

TrenShadow

Diabloii.Net Member
It would be totally acceptable to use that armour - on the proviso that it was legitimately obtained by your friend :)

-edit- Just checked in the SPTN dupe database. Sorry dude, but that's a downloaded armour:
10: Arkaine's Valor
Balrog Skin
Defense: 1557
Required Strength: 165
Required Level: 85
Indestructible
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x69d0ac7d
+200% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +50%
+2 to All Skill Levels
30% Faster Hit Recovery
+2 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+2 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)

:(

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Crap, there goes my hope of crazy hp wolf. Time to install the 1.08 and do some mf myself I guess.

Where is this dupe database? So next time I don't have to bother you guys to check it out for me. :)

Shivan

Diabloii.Net Member
.07 is a better bet
rack the armour :)
takes a while though

and dupe database... must..... get.....more......motivation... to... fi............nish........