what do you do in a realm down?

forumfreak

Diabloii.Net Member
what do you do in a realm down?

so what do you d2 heads do? just curious cause USWest is down... :(

i personally youtube till its back.. old episodes of shows... dbz, dbgt, southpark, etc.

or i go to USEast or Europe and make a new char to bs around with... :-\

WarlockCC

Diablo Classic Moderator
Watch diablo recordings on youtube offcourse. And if that runs out, open the screenshots dir and browse trough those. If that runs out, play a bit with my single player char or make a temp account on another realm, play that and afterwards completely forget about it again.
Diablo time is diablo time afterall. :)

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
how long do these things last about? 1 day maybe? and why does it happen? b.net checking for dupes?
usually about half hour-6 hours, but if u constantly check then they continue.
it happens cuz u save/exit games to quick usually.

i play single player. need... more... diablo.

forumfreak

Diabloii.Net Member
"BEEN TEMPORARILY RESTRICTED FROM THIS REALM. PLEASE TRY TO LOG IN AT ANOTHER TIME."

What does that mean? Not realm down necessarily right? because i know other people are on USWest when i get this message. :(

will changing my ip let me log back in? how would i do that? and will that ban me? i dont think it does anything blizzard doesnt want me to do.

THANKS!

dougolasjr

Diabloii.Net Member
Yea I had realm down for like 12 plus hours the other day after i did a ton of hell andy runs too quick. It was annoying cause I think giong to check to see if I could get back on just exteneded the time.

_doug

Demek

Diabloii.Net Member
the record on europe was 3 days
i play USEast since, when i return to computer everything's usually ok