What do you do after hell baal?

lumpor

Diabloii.Net Member
What do you do after hell baal?

I've never come to hell. The farthest I've come is inner cloister in nightmare. What do you do after you've defeated hell baal and all the ubers? Do you mf? And when you've got your wanted gear? Suddenly it feels meaningless to come to lvl 99 when I think about it

bobgazais

Banned
Re: What do you do after hell baal?

I've never come to hell. The farthest I've come is inner cloister in nightmare. What do you do after you've defeated hell baal and all the ubers? Do you mf? And when you've got your wanted gear? Suddenly it feels meaningless to come to lvl 99 when I think about it
Of course it's a pointless computer game. When you "finish" you either start
over again, like humans reproducing, or you remove the installation. It's really
up to you. Good luck,

bob

Davidus

Diabloii.Net Member

start another char/build. and you cant just kill ubers after you killed baal:) you need a lot of items for that. MFMFMFMF

redground

Diabloii.Net Member

i like killing everythig... the best part of the game for me is finding and trading itens... hahahah

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
The first character would be a MFer, so I'd run certain bosses/areas for items. After doing that for a little while I start another character. The type of character depends on what I found, such as if I found a Ribcracker then a Fury Werewolf is in my future. A Buriza would lead to a bowazon, and so forth. Those characters are "done" once they complete Hell for the most part, unless they have a specific purpose such as Cow or key runs.

iewcce

Diabloii.Net Member

not rly pointless if u actually enjoy playing the game as u fight your way to the evil baal..:) remember to enjoy the ride!