What do you average in trades a day

pinknoid

Diabloii.Net Member
What do you average in trades a day

I am on useast too. I just got a mf character going and learning the trade values. Sometimes I am way to high sometimes too low. I seem to wait to long for good items on runes so I just been making items 4 gems just selling bulk stuff fast. Then flipping my gems for runes with game ads on inventory free mf toon.

The thing I seem to be running into is if I want an item someone wants an arm and a leg. If I got something better or ready to trade the same item people are not willing to pay half the original price. I am also starting to shy away from items for items unless I need it cause in the end its just another item I got to flip for something I want.

I know everyone has good days and bad days but what would you say you average in gaining wealth in a day? I seem to average about an ist or 40 pgems. It just seems like a slow crawl maybe I should wait longer on some of the better stuff I dont know.

SeCKSEgai

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: What do you average in trades a day

Part of the problem is the market, heck bnet in general is now flooded with bots - by fixing the main duping methods, it unfortunately led to the insane increase in botting.

It's a lot harder to trade when so many folks aren't even actually playing to begin with. Those 40 pgems were 1/3 of a HR last season, now its a lot less.

Learning the trade values is always important, but remember that you're competing with at least thousands of computers that don't eat or sleep.

Shaigon

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: What do you average in trades a day

You just need to wait for that lucky find that will give you wealth a good boost.

It's hard to trade plain old uniques/sets because the bots are finding all of that stuff left right and center, and the values are way down. Crafted/rare items can be worth an arm and a leg with the right mods, if you've got a high enough level character I say take up crafting rings, ammys, and gloves to try your luck.