Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What do you average in trades a day

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by pinknoid, Sep 2, 2010.

1. pinknoid

pinknoid IncGamers Member

What do you average in trades a day

I am on useast too. I just got a mf character going and learning the trade values. Sometimes I am way to high sometimes too low. I seem to wait to long for good items on runes so I just been making items 4 gems just selling bulk stuff fast. Then flipping my gems for runes with game ads on inventory free mf toon.

The thing I seem to be running into is if I want an item someone wants an arm and a leg. If I got something better or ready to trade the same item people are not willing to pay half the original price. I am also starting to shy away from items for items unless I need it cause in the end its just another item I got to flip for something I want.

I know everyone has good days and bad days but what would you say you average in gaining wealth in a day? I seem to average about an ist or 40 pgems. It just seems like a slow crawl maybe I should wait longer on some of the better stuff I dont know.

2. SeCKSEgai

SeCKSEgai IncGamers Member

Re: What do you average in trades a day

Part of the problem is the market, heck bnet in general is now flooded with bots - by fixing the main duping methods, it unfortunately led to the insane increase in botting.

It's a lot harder to trade when so many folks aren't even actually playing to begin with. Those 40 pgems were 1/3 of a HR last season, now its a lot less.

Learning the trade values is always important, but remember that you're competing with at least thousands of computers that don't eat or sleep.

3. Shaigon

Shaigon IncGamers Member

You just need to wait for that lucky find that will give you wealth a good boost.

It's hard to trade plain old uniques/sets because the bots are finding all of that stuff left right and center, and the values are way down. Crafted/rare items can be worth an arm and a leg with the right mods, if you've got a high enough level character I say take up crafting rings, ammys, and gloves to try your luck.

4. wickedswami

wickedswami IncGamers Member

howmuch hours/day do you spend on b.net?