Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What do you all think of this weapon on a hyper zealot? if

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by xpumafangx, Apr 14, 2005.

1. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

What do you all think of this weapon on a hyper zealot?

Rare non eth
    Imp Gnash
    ettin axe

131-307 1 handed damage. on a level 90
    dur 24
    dex 45
    str 145
    level 52
    speed fast attack speed a.i. +10
    +1 barb skills
    297% ed
    fools 45 max/1458 ar
    2-7 fire damage
    1-7 lighting
    6% mana leech

Now I all ready know that it needs 90% with fant to get a 4fps zeal. Is this weapon worth wile using on a zealot. Other wise I am going to give it away to a friend that does not have a weapon that does damage like this. My zealot as of right now does 1478-3500 damage with it. I know some one that has never had a weapon that does as much damage as this before. As in they never owned a ebotd weapon they like zealots and would use it if they had it. I would have to tell them a build. Also is 90% ias really the amount you need to do a 4fps zeal?

Thank you for any addvice at all.

2. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

I'm not sure about the breakpoints sorry:(

This is a very decent weapon, but rather slow...I think you're better of using one of the faster uniques, like Nord's Tenderizer or something, then you'll have more freedom choosing the rest of your gear and can get some nice crushing blow and such. Still it's not a bad weapon at all, and the attack rating will really help a bunch.

3. xpumafangx

Ya I am thinking of just shealing it then handing it off to a friend.

4. Paranoize

Paranoize IncGamers Member

Yes, you're right. For 4 fps u need 90 ias (ofc if ya fana lvl isn't 30+ :D ) The weapon is slower than the walk speed of a slowed , frozen , holy frozen and decrepified walking in the arach's web wolf druid without items with fr/w. The damage is not bad ofc... but i personally wouldn't call a zealot, using such weapon a hyper one :uhhuh: For PvP in your rare i would highest appreciate the fool's prefix (max dmg and cruel AR, based on character's level) Maybe if it had 40ias it would rule...

5. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

According to the German Weapon Speed calculator a zealot needs 86ias with ettin axe assuming lvl 20 fan while he needs exactly 80ias with lvl 27 fan which is realistic :p With shael 60 OIAS isn't too hard to eek out from gear - highlords, some ias jewels and 20ias gloves? Nice weapon and congrats :D Would be cool using a rare rather than uniqs/runewords IMO

6. batuchka

Oh ya its reasons like these that i'm considering imbuing ethereal nagas,rune swords, dimensional blades and divine scepters but am unsure what mods exceptional weapons can get and if they are godly enuff upgrade them @@ Hmm anyone could point me out to an imbuing guide?

7. xpumafangx

I dont think there is one batuchka. I found that weapon off of pindle. I have also been inbuing eth weapons I try to stick to eth ctystal sword and long swords. The best I have made so far is a eth rare 150% ed long sword. Thats it.

8. batuchka

Hmm thats the thing - you imbued normal class weapons I think creul+masters are low lvl enuff prefixes that can spawn on exceptional class weapons? Hmm think i drop by the Statistic Forums and check with the experts and share my findings :D

9. The Notorious

The Notorious IncGamers Member

Your character level is the factor when imbuing.

I find that even with high (400+) ED, ethereal Crystal Swords lack the damage when upgraded to Phase to make a decent weapon.

10. xpumafangx

I know Notorious it doesnt mean I still like the flavor of a eth phase brings. Also ya I have been keeping my inbueing to a min of eth long swords.

11. batuchka

Notorius: So what clvl would be ideal to spawn cruel+masters when imbuing exceptional weapons found in act3 hell, Pits and Hell Act 5? Hmm a 400ed+ eth with 40ias and 2 socks or even 300ed/fools mod, 40ias and 2 socks would be one of the godliest 1-h druid weapon ever :D

12. xpumafangx

And zealots.