What do when hungry for art . . .

softshack

Diabloii.Net Member
What do when hungry for art . . .

Ugh . . . me hungry for new concept art . . .

when me hungry, me get angry . . .

when me get angry, you know what I do . . .

. . . stay tuned . . .

:evil:

EDIT Aug. 1 2010
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it 'tis! I finished it!

Click on the image to see a bigger version!

Or go here to the gallery link.

:D

Last edited:

Holyknight3000

D3 Fan Creations Forum Moderator
Re: What do when hungry for art . . .

agreed lol I'm starting to run out of material. Hell i decided to finally create my new rune that is tied to my alias The Runeweaver. Glad i could use the lined art for the series im doing with those for now. I'll probably add my own lined art soon enough.

Can;t wait to see what you bring out later shack.

HK

softshack

Diabloii.Net Member

Man, it was fun to visit the Diablo Universe again . . .

Hope you guys enjoy it, and may it ease the pain a little -at least until we see a few more updates.

Holyknight3000

you... made the seven sided strike rune... please i need to see a full version of it i can't see the 8 runes in the middle very well.

Also epic piece btw!

HK

softshack

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: What do when hungry for art . . . .

you... made the seven sided strike rune... please i need to see a full version of it i can't see the 8 runes in the middle very well.

Ha, Ha, Ha :D

Honestly, I was having trouble with this rune as well. I had to research a lot of footage from the Monk videos to get what I could. Because of that, unfortunately, I only made the runes I needed too.

Is it possible to pm images? I could send you what I have. It may be a little while before I can, since my computer is on the blink. I think the video card pooped out after creating this. :)

Also, I couldn't seem to add this to the fan art gallery for some reason.

Holyknight3000

Yeah I had to do so much research i was so close to finishing it up too when my old comp's hard drive went poof lol.

I'll add a copy of the image to the fan art gallery too for ya and if we need to we could always talk about the monk rune in some e-mails.

Holyknight3000

Sorry shack when i copied the file to the gallery it glitched on me so i re-uploaded it to the main gallery and fixed the links in your post.

Sorry about that, and you might want to add it into your gallery again my friend since i cannot do that.

HK

softshack

Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks! Sorry to hear you had trouble with it.
It's okay with me where it's at. I know what I painted, and it doesn't matter that it's not in my personal gallery. ;)

Muldric

Diabloii.Net Member

hey! Amazing! This is so inspiring!

I love the dynamism and her expression. It feels so much Diablo.

Great work shack! :thumbup:

Stay angry lol

Holyknight3000

Hey Shack, let me know how you want to try and get me a copy of that rune. It would really finally finish my research on the seven sided strike.

HK

softshack

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey Shack, let me know how you want to try and get me a copy of that rune. It would really finally finish my research on the seven sided strike.

HK
I'm fine with pm or email. My computer is still down and I don't have an exact date yet when it will be working again. (Hopefully soon).
I'll get a hold of you when I can get to my files.

Holyknight3000

cool also when your computer is up and running again i have something i'd like your help on. An art piece that needs some extra help.

HK