Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
What do these have in common?

Europe
America
Africa
Boston
Asia

I'm sure there's others but I can't think of them.

EDIT: Actually, better yet. If you know what it is and know more of them don't give an answer, just list the others that you know.

Re: What do these have in common?

I think I know the pattern and I don't think Chicago fits, but I can't come up with any more examples right now.

Holysinner

Diabloii.Net Member

Austria
Alberta
Ontario
London
Dallas

and a fancy one...Sheffield.

Vatican might fit except it would be excluded as Vatican City.

Have I got it right?

Edit: Uh, oh, if Chicago is right then I got the pattern wrong.

Holysinner

Diabloii.Net Member

Oh, crap. Kansas, then?

Edit: PM'ed Sokar with my revised theory, I think Kansas actually fits what I originally thought (and I'm guessing KOW is thinking) and what nosignal got.

Last edited:

I would have gone with all the ones Holysinner put up, but Chicago totally doesn't fit what I was thinking.

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member

I should probably add that I got Africa confused and it doesn't belong in the list unless it's an either/or situation. :drunk:

EDIT @Holysinner. Yes you got it right, but your original theory was interesting. I was wondering what the hell you two were going on about.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member

They are all places? They all contain letters? Unless there is a unique relationship you have to be more specific.

Well, I figured the first and last vowel were the same but if Chicago fits then I dunno. I presume it's not that they all contain a repeat letter, either consonant or vowel.

ragnar_ii

Diabloii.Net Member

Pakistan? Australia?

I have no idea if I have the pattern correct.

Tanooki

Diabloii.Net Member

If anyone could PM me the pattern.. I'm initially I thought they were supposed to start and end with the same letter (like Dondrei thought), but Chicago threw that idea out.

I'm going nuts here.

Holysinner

Diabloii.Net Member

PM sent.

I think if Sokar hadn't thrown us off with the inclusion of Africa, a lot of us would have figured it out more quickly. Yeah, that's the ticket. :wink3:

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

It's driving me crazy as well, but I have a threory.

Iceland: Yes
Argentina: No

Am I right with assuming that Brazil is both yes and no ?