Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

what do i put my stats and skills on (NEW TO DRUID)

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Clooch, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Clooch

Clooch IncGamers Member

what do i put my stats and skills on (NEW TO DRUID)

hey i was wondering what do i put my stats and skills on to be the most powerful druid?

this guy on this forum has this

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/470/damagedz2.gif

how many exactly each time i LV should i put on stats? i have NO CLUE what to put skills on. i want to be a powerful druid like this guy has, im going to get all my weps. i just need to know what to put my stats and skills on!!!

thanks guys

-CANUCKGAME
    -US WEST NL

CanuckGAME - BARB
    BWS-FOCUS -Druid

anyone wanna message and play with me US west non ladder message me

2. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

Hope you realize that those stats are from having 2 pallies in the game with him...maybe more. But he is the wolf seen in that picture and there are 2 decent wolf guides here on the forum (both for a fury/rabies build)...so you might want to look at them and even ask bunns how he made his wolf as well.

HoS

3. malakho

malakho IncGamers Member

ya, I saw teh jpg and almsot went into shock :shocked:
    geez thats alot of damage. Count on a druid to get it :laugh:

Still, all things considered, taek 2 things into account...

One, though wolfies can do awesome damage, those high numbers are a freakish rarity, not the norm. You don't need that much damage to be effective in the game. My WW does aroudn 5k normally, and does just fine.

Second, and this is what teh feelign im getting from your post, you were very impressed with teh numbers you saw and want to be able to flautn #'s like that as well. Keep in mind that with damage that high, that charectar is probably extremely Narrowly focused, and probably doesn't really do well in other areas of the game. So make sure you knwo what and why you want to make one before you delve into it. Power in this game is a measure of effectiveness based on objectives.

If your objective is pure power in a pvp situation, there ya go. Use the picture as a guide for stats, read the guides on this forum for skills, hunt down uber duped gear till you puke, find 2 dedicated high level pally friends for constant auras, and you can display your own pictures just like this one

However, if your lookign for a more well rounded approach (yes, there is life beyond pvp and maximum damage:wink2: ) follow the many guides here and just have fun expeirmenting gwith your charectar. OH yeah, did I mention read the posts on this forum? good luck

Malachi