Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What did you do with your summoner when..

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Mikk0, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Mikk0

Mikk0 IncGamers Member

What did you do with your summoner when..

well we all reach the point when we have maxed our main skills.. my summoner is now lvl 90 and with max skel mast/skelly/mages/ce (4 pts remaining for now) .. resto fo the skills are one point wonders (atleast for now). i dont have bone armor and have 1 pt in every curse..

i just dont know where to place points anymore!

basicly is this an argument of summmon resist vs bone armor? i dont get hit ofte because of max block and summon resist doesent seem to add that mutch (slvl 18 atm). loweresist seems also useless to bump up (so hardly used)..

that basicly lead me to an conclusion to ask other summoners out there what they did. any tips or experiences? all the inf owould be appricieted :thumbsup:

PS: if you have any questions about my summoner im also more than glad to answer :wink:

2. deademon

deademon IncGamers Member

u maxed mages :undecided: i maxed summon res instead..more durable...hmm as 4 the extra points...depending on ur golem lvl/type...i use clay i put some extra points to move his slow up 1% or but some in golem mastery 4 health??? or put one in each golem ...the synergies gave my clay like 14k life:shocked: i know bone armor is worthless unless u do more with the bone tree...and if u dont know already dont add anymore to curses :tongue: but to tell u the truth..im not really sure :rolleyes: sry

3. Mikk0

Mikk0 IncGamers Member

well thats why i asked.. :azn:

i'dd really could use some experiences/toughst.. i havent decided anything but to be honest curse nor poison&bone trees dont look verry tempting.

and what comes to mages i like them.. they do fair amount of dmg (really can use all the dmg there is vs ubers) and if i wopuldnt have bumped them up i'dd be stuck with 23 pts now.

for a golem i use glay.. other golems arent that attractive. i don't think i'v lost my golem vs anything xept those damn tomb vipers @ nikhatas floor.

and i think we all agre that revives arent that usefull to bump cause of the 180s duration (slvl 18 is more than fine for them)

keep it comeing.. i want to know about your summoners :wave:

4. HorseGuts

HorseGuts IncGamers Member

with mine, I only had put 1 point to corpse explosion and it seems to do just fine for me.

Then what i did with the 20+ skill points was i put 1 to bone armor, and maxed 1 synergy.

:)

But in your situation... I can't think of much to suggest.

More than 1 base point to revive isn't very helpful... as they'll start to die before you can finish reviving.

I honestly can't think of anything that 4 points will do.

Maybe some to bone armor? kinda nice for when you DO get hit..

1 to bone armor rest to wall?

lol, sorry i can't help more =[

5. Mikk0

Mikk0 IncGamers Member

well to be honest.. i was stuck with 43 poitns but then i maxed out CE and mages.. maxed ce makes things so mutch more easyer @ nikathas thorne :grin:

does bone armor get any use with around 6-8 pts (to be realistic with my lvling)? and kinda fro OT is bone armor valid ageinst any dmg or just for physical?

and i think everyone here agrees with the revives.. after some revives you wont be needing any more of them.

and i'dd really like to point out this:
    i dont have any problems what or something like that.. im complitley happy with the build as it is. just looking for some ways to make it better or something :thumbsup:

6. munchkins

munchkins IncGamers Member

with maxxed mages and skeles and max block i cant see you gettin hit much, so bone armor wouldnt be much help... i suggest summon res or golem mastery, or revives ... if you uber then you are pretty revive dependent