Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What did you do this weekend?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Matt, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

What did you do this weekend?

Its been a beautiful weekend up here in Vermont... Just wondering what people have done with their weekends!

My parents left saturday morning to check out the college I'm going to, which I didnt feel like doing AGAIN. I watched some lame movie, then went to the bank.

Came home, did some work outside (I know, volunteering to do work, I'm insane, but it was just such a nice day out that I had to...) while blasting music from my car in the driveway.

Got a call from a friend, went and tossed the football/frisbee around, got creemees (actually they got shakes and I got a banana split), then came home and did a lot of nothing, involving talking to people online, watching TV, eating cereal, just being lazy.

Today, I've gotta go help out with this triathalon thing... my baseball team has been volunteered by our coach to help pull canoes and kayaks out of the frigid water for an hour. (To get the teams name out in the community I guess) Which will be extra fun since I sprained my wrist friday. Ironically, I sprained it playing baseball.

So, What have you all done with your weekend?

-Matt

2. Newman

Newman IncGamers Member

My weekend started Thursday.

I got off work and went home. My brother was home and we had plans to remove his automatic transmission and start swapping it over to a manual. We got his automatic tranny removed and started on getting the shifter out and what not.

After all the AT compenonts were removed, we ran the hydraulic lines from the resovir and places the resovir. We also got the linkage/shifter in place. Although, we got sidetracked and never got the tranny itself in.

Later that night, I played some video games and hungout with my girlfriend. After she left, I painted/put together some car models that I had bought.

The next day my Grandpa came over from Idaho and my brother and I took him out to breakfast. I then helped my brother remove his system in his car.

I laid around the rest of the day and slept/watched tv/ate food/etc.

3. Jimi-

Jimi- IncGamers Member

all of my friends are at a soccer cup, so i played video games,slept,watched tv,ate and helped my father with a resarch at the hospital

4. DrunkCajun

DrunkCajun Banned

Went to see the Washington Nationals beat Arizona at their second ever game at RFK stadium! That place actually makes a hell of a baseball stadium, and its was great to see baseball live again. I hadn't been to a game since Enron Field was Enron Field.

5. Newman

Newman IncGamers Member

I've never been a fan on baseball. It's too boring to watch.

6. TurbulentTurtle

TurbulentTurtle IncGamers Member

I had to watch the most boring singing competition on Saturday because my brother and his friends were performing and MC'ing the event.
    To make matters worst, my headphones broke this week so I had nothing to do the entire 3 hours.

7. Eff

Eff Banned

wrd, newman.

friday i laid around a bit, then went out to dinner with a girl i know. then went to her house and met another of my friend. went home and hung out with the dude who met up with us for a while, then we went to hang out with coo girl next door. went home, dood friend slept over,
    woke up saturday, we hung out for awhile, then went to breakfast and had some badass pamcakes. he went home and i laid around for a few hours reading, then i walked to my madre's house. on the way i met a couple firneds, hung out with them till 8ish and had some good pizza. went home after that and watched the boob toob for awhile, fell asleep around 1.
    and now, im waiting until 3 so i can go to my soccer game.

8. Newman

Newman IncGamers Member

Yeah bro. Pancakes rocks. I went to Denny's and had them.

9. VaN_haMMerSteIn

VaN_haMMerSteIn IncGamers Member

Friday, I went to a girl's house for dinner with a bunch of friends, and her mother made the most amazing food. Then the girl's little sister came out withus and decided to try ecstacy, without ever doing any kind of drug before hand, or even drinking. That was funny. We all had a good laugh.
    Saturday: Lame house party where I lost myjacket butmade an acid hook up, which should make my friends and I alot of money
    Today: Lunch with friends, and then a job interveiw, and then a bbq with my girl friend.

10. Newman

Newman IncGamers Member

Friends don't let friends do drugs. You fail.

11. Eff

Eff Banned

drugs aint cool son!

12. corax

corax IncGamers Member

drove a bus full of flaming school children into a retirement village, then went for icecream.

housework. damn lazy mum and brother :mad: and now i have to do a damn work induction

13. Newman

Newman IncGamers Member

Hahahaah!! :lol:

14. VaN_haMMerSteIn

I let my friends do drugs, and then I babysit for them. It makes it all ok. Atleast for me.

15. Newman

Newman IncGamers Member

Sounds like being selfish to me.

16. VaN_haMMerSteIn

I don't understand how I am being selfish. My friends do drugs, and then I watch them to make sure nothing bad happens. Do you know how annoying people who are on E can get? But I know my friends would have killed themselves many times over if it wern't for me.

17. Newman

Newman IncGamers Member

You watch them to make sure nothing bad happens? That's a huge contradiction in itself. If your not aware, people can die from JUST taking ectasy. So yes, you are being selfish.

18. DrunkCajun

DrunkCajun Banned

Yeah, while it may be up for debate as to whether letting someone do drugs is a good thing to do or not, at least staying sober and looking after them while they do them is a very good thing to do. I wish I'd have had sober friends to take care of me many of the times I did the things I did.

EDIT: Newman, if they're going to take it anyway, its better that someone is looking out for them. Trust me, this is coming from someone who's done a lot of drugs.

19. Newman

Newman IncGamers Member

True. But still, people can die from taking ectasy. I can understand weed, alchohol or what not. But if there is a chance that someone could die from just taking the pill. I would be against my friends taking it 100%.

20. VaN_haMMerSteIn

Thank you Cajun, that's exactly why I do it. I will elt my friends do anything but coke and heroin, and I will just sit and make sure they don't kill themselves. Trust me, they will take it anyways.