what char/build can easily beat any zealer?

luiccn

Diabloii.Net Member
what char/build can easily beat any zealer?

Im talking about killing a ebotdz, tmight, eexile, 08 gaze zealer. what build can do that with easy work ?

thx 4 any advice, Luiz

PlasmaDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
luiccn said:
Im talking about killing a ebotdz, tmight, eexile, 08 gaze zealer. what build can do that with easy work ?

thx 4 any advice, Luiz
any half decent char used by anyone with a clue with less than 1000 ping.

D2Freak91776

Diabloii.Net Member
Charaters with max block and/or can avoid being hit and can deal decent dmg. To sum it up, what plasmadragon said, any decent character that doesnt stand still.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
honestly, any char can kill any char, if they have the right equip and know some tactics. Some chars are just somewhat easier to finish the work with

jordy666

Diabloii.Net Member
LorveN said:
honestly, any char can kill any char, if they have the right equip and know some tactics. Some chars are just somewhat easier to finish the work with
*insert typical pvp forum reply about that barbs pwn everyone!*

:rolleyes:

-jordy :king:

morotsjos

Banned
jordy666 said:

BARB PWNS EVERYONE!!!

Seriously, jordy, are you on Europe or am I way off?
If you are, are you or do you know someone who is interested in some fun duels (nl)?

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
jordy666 said:

Haha, jealous because fury druids and zealots suck? :lol:

PS: morotsjos, I'm NL Europe, and always ready for fun duels, but my characters are seriously sucky. I mean, my barb has 4500 life and only 4.5K max dmg >.<

HoD

morotsjos

Banned
Herald of Doom said:
Haha, jealous because fury druids and zealots suck? :lol:

PS: morotsjos, I'm NL Europe, and always ready for fun duels, but my characters are seriously sucky. I mean, my barb has 4500 life and only 4.5K max dmg >.<

HoD
Nice, you will be a balanced opponent for my 6k def non-block bvc:er =)
*ror-korgoth, I'll be online tomorrow now and then so just post/pm your account.