What can possibly happend in Vegas that must stay in Vegas?

Dirty_Zulu

Diabloii.Net Member
What can possibly happen in Vegas that must stay in Vegas?

Tell me what.

I couldn't think of anything I've done in Vegas that warrant leaving it there. Most of us guys would proudly brag this back home to our buddies that couldn't make it.

Dirty_Zulu said:
Tell me what.

I couldn't think of anything I've done in Vegas that warrant leaving it there. Most of us guys would proudly brag this back home to our buddies that couldn't make it.
I honestly don't understand your post.
But since I've never been to Vegas, it doesn't matter.

Dirty_Zulu

Diabloii.Net Member
Damotta said:
Ever seen the movie Very Bad Things? yea...
And the possiblity of banging a hot asian hooker then killing her with some coat rack is somewhere in the realm of winning the lottery twice.

Now the only thing I would keep a hush hush is if I had made out with a member of the same sex.

But if I was girl-girl I probably would brag.

Damotta

Diabloii.Net Member
Dirty_Zulu said:
And the possiblity of banging a hot asian hooker then killing her with some coat rack is somewhere in the realm of winning the lottery twice.
Yes perhaps, but I'm sure there are other more common ways people get killed in Vegas. I certainly wouldnt go home bragging about that.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Well if you were married and you enjoyed some of the "liberties" of Nevada, I think there are certain things you would wish to remain in Vegas. Like the STD you picked up along the way.

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
I think that STDs are the big answer here. Even if you're the type that would brag to your friends about bagging an ugly chick, something like herpes seems like it would shut a person up.

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe finding out your old cousin Phil works show biz, is now known as "Lady Marmalade"... I certainly wouldn't wanna share that insight.

skihard

Banned
Damotta said:
Ever seen the movie Very Bad Things? yea...
Funny that's the first thing I thought of. I think the first rule is don't hang your prostitute from a hook in the hotel bathroom during the bachelor party. By the way the movie sucked.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Dirty_Zulu said:
Tell me what.

Is it true that prostitution is legal in Vegas?

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Well there was that inceident with the police officer, the kangaroo and the bottle of lube, but I couldn't possible tell you any more than that...

KnightFall

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
Vegas is still a convention city, albeit not as much now. A whole lot of businessmen, in Vegas, their wives somewhere else, with booze readily available. Add to that a number of women whose, uh, shall we say charms, are available, subject to negotiation.

Ron Burgundy

Diabloii.Net Member
The time I had sex with a prostitute, found out she was really a man, but decided to continue anyways, could definately stay in Vegas.

skihard

Banned
raffster said:
Is it true that prostitution is legal in Vegas?
No it is not legal in the city limits of Vegas but the state of Nevada does allow it and there are many brothal's just outside the city limit.

spiritgloam

Diabloii.Net Member
everyone overlooked the fact that its a gambling state. so maybe going bankrupt in vegas is a memory you might wanna leave there apart and there is also that STD and prostitution issue

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
spiritgloam said:
everyone overlooked the fact that its a gambling state. so maybe going bankrupt in vegas is a memory you might wanna leave there apart from the STD thing
naw, I think the financial worries aren't the issue, Vegas tourism isn't going to advertise that you can go broke there you addicted gamble monkey!