Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What can I get with this stuff...?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by TheDemonWithin, Feb 11, 2004.

1. TheDemonWithin

TheDemonWithin IncGamers Member

What can I get with this stuff...?

Well, even though this isnt the trade section, I felt that because this is for sorceress equipment this would be a good place to post it. I need the following equipment (from highest to lowest, top to bottom):

Occulus
    Arachnid Mesh
    Stormshield
    Upgrading Runes for Que-Hagans (Armor) + Perf Hegans
    Mara's Keleidoscope
    2 Sojs / Bk Rings (lol, like I'll ever get that)

I don't have that much good stuff, but I do have a little bit:

non-perfect Firebolt ( :rant: ) Ormus Robes
    Tal Rasha's Armor
    Tal Rasha's Adjudiciacation or whatever the name is (the Ammy)
    Couple of Burizas
    Ravenfrost
    Dwarf Star
    Couple of Nagels
    Eye of Etlich
    Saracen's Chance
    Waterwalks

and maybe a couple of other semi-good junk

BTW, this is USWEST / LADDER

My Question is: What items, if any, out of my list, could I get with what I have? I dunno, I just don't like the Tal Rasha's set too much, so I've decided I'll try to go with good uniques instead.

2. Mr Evil

Mr Evil IncGamers Member

You could probably get all of the first four items just for Tal's armor, although finding one person with all four could be difficult. The last two are more difficult, so you'd probably need a bit more stuff to trade with.

3. Stiertje

Stiertje IncGamers Member

Tal's Armour != those 4

Arachnid Mesh is even harder to find and si more wanted then Tal's Armour. You could get SS or SoJ for it, perhaps even something more if the other party is willing. But definately not those 4 together.

4. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

No offense, but where'd you get that load of crap, Arachnid Mesh is worth a Shako at most. Tal Armour is much more, people offer up to Vex's or such for it. Someone offered me a Ber, but I'm 99.9% sure it was duped.

5. wangboBW

wangboBW IncGamers Member

Ok I don't want to turn this into a trading thing, but I have many of the stuff you are looking for.
    27 Mara, Anarchid's Mesh, 5LL BK Ring, SS, Ko+Fal, Occulus.
    All I am really interested in is the Tal Armor+Tal Ammy, Let's try to work something out? (I am not doing all for it lol. I am not that nice yet.)

6. Shanksie1337

Shanksie1337 IncGamers Member

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Stiertje
    Tal's Armour != those 4

Arachnid Mesh is even harder to find and si more wanted then Tal's Armour. You could get SS or SoJ for it, perhaps even something more if the other party is willing. But definately not those 4 together.
    No offense, but where'd you get that load of crap, Arachnid Mesh is worth a Shako at most. Tal Armour is much more, people offer up to Vex's or such for it. Someone offered me a Ber, but I'm 99.9% sure it was duped.

totally agree (and i missed the bloody tick box again *pfft*)

Tal's armour >>> arachnid (at least on EU ladder)

Hell meph dropped me 3 arachnids in first 4 days meph'ing, but he CANT drop tals armour. LOL @ soj for arachnid, i have arachnids i'll sell you for soj's :D

stiertje what ladder do you play on? and do you trade often?

7. TheDemonWithin

TheDemonWithin IncGamers Member

Well, I posted this thread awhile back, and then recently I've heard from 2 people that Tals Armor is only worth an Ist. Therefore, I decided, heck, lets revive this thread and get some more opinions. So...uhhh, right, what is Tals Armor and Tals Ammy worth currently? lol, I'm so confused, some people in Chatrooms said it was worth at least an Enigma, and then others say its worth an Ist....ugh, god, its so hard finding a common value to agree on lol.

Btw, WangboBW, I didn't see your post when I first made this thread, unless you've already found the Ammy and the Armor, you can wisper me and we can trade or sumthin. My acct is *yahska91

8. wangboBW

wangboBW IncGamers Member

sry dude, i found tal ammy and got tal armor.....

9. SgtPPS

SgtPPS IncGamers Member

i know for a fact on the east ladder you can get tal or ik armor for only an ist. I have 3 ist but if i dont find mine i dont want it. I left 2 months ago and when i left you could get at least 1-soj for tals armor now only an ist... something is fishy in denmark.