What can I do??

markmark

Diabloii.Net Member
What can I do??

I am in mexico right now on vacation and totally forgot to bring my Diablo II :( Im sick of the beach right now and I just wanna download it on this computer so I can play some single player. Anyone know where I can get it form a download???? I would really appreciate it! I am going sick bored here! LOL thanks guys.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
go to blizzards website to download the demo. You get the first act up to stony field.

We can't give you any info on how to obtain pirated games. Read the rules.

And a little pointer since you're in mexico. Don't stay indoors. Go outside and enjoy yourself. :thumbsup:

markmark

Diabloii.Net Member
I know, I will be out doors alot. I am here for a while.

But can I import some char files in the demo??

Or is the demo that limited.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
dont think you can import files. But even if you could, how fun would that be if you only could reach stony field anyway? A lvl 80+ char could get a bit cheesy against those monsters. Start from the very beginning is the funniest, but as said, enjoy the sun instead, get a tan or whatever :D

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
no, you cant import characters because the patch on the demo is like around 1.4 or something.. very early.

markmark

Diabloii.Net Member
thats gonna suck than. I know about the outdoors. I need to find me someway to play single player.

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
you could also buy another copy to play with. having a second set of cd-keys comes in handy. Just consider it a travel expense.

Also, if you don't speak spanish, playing in spanish might be fun...you'd have to pick up items to figure out what they are instead of ignoring all those blue handaxe's at the beginning.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
thegiantturtle said:
you could also buy another copy to play with. having a second set of cd-keys comes in handy. Just consider it a travel expense.

Also, if you don't speak spanish, playing in spanish might be fun...you'd have to pick up items to figure out what they are instead of ignoring all those blue handaxe's at the beginning.
a good player sees the itemtype when they are still on the ground ;)
besides, in act1 everything is crap anyway. almost.

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
markmark said:
I am in mexico right now on vacation and totally forgot to bring my Diablo II :( Im sick of the beach right now and I just wanna download it on this computer so I can play some single player. Anyone know where I can get it form a download???? I would really appreciate it! I am going sick bored here! LOL thanks guys.
OMG!!! Sick of looking at hot babes on the beach??? Sick of rubbing suntan lotion on them??? Sick of hooking up later at a club and dancing the night away??? Okay, if you're really underage you can still take in the view!!! Hmmmm, snorkeling, parasailing, fishing, and RELAXING!!!
Oh yeah, I can see how you could be longing for your d2 disks...NOT!!!!

Next time bring a laptop. BUT, it's geeks like you that give the rest of us geeks a bad name!!!!:yep: