What builds can solo Uber Trist in your experience?

Tkennan

Diabloii.Net Member
What builds can solo Uber Trist in your experience?

I'm trying to avoid making a Paladin. I read the guide over on the Druid forums for a tristing Ribcracker Druid, but this has proven to be nearly impossible without a ridiculous amount of resist charms (he's otherwise fun though).

Are there any builds that can *solo* Uber Trist other than a Smiter/Hammerdin?

Von Lazuli

Diabloii.Net Member
OK... Builds that I know to have done it.

Smiter
Zealer
Summon Necromancer
Melee/Blizzard Sorceress
Warrior Monk Assassin (Blade Fury/Dragon Talon)
Fury Druid
Frenzy Barb
Concentrate Barb
Jabazon

I am sure there are others who have managed to finish it... but those are the only ones I know of.

Laz

Tkennan

Diabloii.Net Member
What sort of gear do these classes need? I have a Summonmancer that wouldn't stand a chance in Trist even with pretty well above average gear.

Lite sorc with life tap weapon and res weapon. Infinity merc helps alot too. Diablo and Baal with both die very quickly, Meph takes a bit longer since he's immune to light.

MaxMax

Diabloii.Net Member
I think a kodiak (hunger/maul-bear) can do it aswell. I'am currently working on one, but unfortunately got a temp ban, so I won't be able to conclude until I get back on.

Besides form that all builds i've heard of doing it have been mentioned.

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
OK... Builds that I know to have done it.

Smiter
Zealer
Summon Necromancer
Melee/Blizzard Sorceress
Warrior Monk Assassin (Blade Fury/Dragon Talon)
Fury Druid
Frenzy Barb
Concentrate Barb
Jabazon

I am sure there are others who have managed to finish it... but those are the only ones I know of.

Laz
i know how the zealer, smiter, and summoner does it, but how do the rest kill them? really curious on the sorc, as i can understand with the melees using cb & life tap (assuming that's how they do it).

Lord Nyax

Banned
Erm....go check the Sorc forum. There's a short explanation of the build used, equipment, and even a vid of how it was done.

I've got a video of it, but it's 114 MB. It was pretty interesting. It involved gear switch for mephy, but the other two went down reasonably fast, for a sorc. The merc didn't even die. For Baal and Diablo a Passion PB was used for the Zeal. Dual Dream, etc. Very expensive build.