What build should Donutz play??? Cast your vote now!

I used to store all my change in a sock

• There was way too much change in that thing! The sock was super strechy...

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • What a heavy sock! Beat a man in the face with it! YEAH!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Pennies, dimes, nickels, quarters, loonies, toonies, I HAD EM ALL!!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Dude, I was like, 13 at the time, I wish I were young again... T_T

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
What build should Donutz play??? Cast your vote now!

Well well...I guess it's come to this...

For those of you who don't know, I made a thread that was designed to help me pick a fun "Off the wall build" yesterday.

Here's the link
http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=499180

So, after having dozens of helpful suggestions I've decided to pick the best and sort them into this little poll of mine mwahahahahaha!:rolleyes:

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
trihero said:
Phoenix Strike assassin! A challenge indeed.
Sorry, took forever to get poll up, I would add that in, but I've already made one before, had lots of fun though :azn:

By the way guys, this is Hardcore, Untwinked, and Vanilla...

aitrus

Diabloii.Net Member
Voted for spear zealot, just because I want to make one (100% CB on top of that :grin:)

GL

Deaddave

Diabloii.Net Member
voted for enchatress, also dont play a covertor pala din its way to cheesy
enermys on 1 health any 1?

Llathias

Banned
It wouldn't be wise to count on getting a Kingslayer for an untwinked avenger sorc. Other than that, the build seems very fun and appealing though. So it's enchantress ftw!

Delreich

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't know your mod status, but if rwm I'd say Abbot. Otherwise probably Leaper Thrower, as per SSoG's description. No vote cast tho.

smilts

Diabloii.Net Member
converter was my vote . There not that cheesy by the way the converted monster has to be a few lvls higher than your chr to go down to 1 point. So you are constantly in a area above your lvl. They are slow though

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmmm the votes are so spread out it's hard to choose...I'll keep you guys updated on what build/builds I plan to do or are leaning to.

And btw, this is vanilla, not RWM/RRM, and on HC untwinked so yea some of those builds won't be happening :)

Edit: The three builds I'm leaning towards right now are the spear pally zealer, the enchantress, and the CoT assassin...decisions...decisions...