What build for this weapon?

BlasphemousMusic

Diabloii.Net Member
What build for this weapon?

I found a perfect eth heavens light

300% ed, 2 sockets, 3 skills

I was wondering with a zod, and whatever else rune/jewel, would this item be good for say a pure charger? if not, what build could benefit most out of it? Or is it just a decent item whereas there are so much better ones tha this?

thx in advance.

KillJoyBob

Diabloii.Net Member
You really can't go wrong with that weapon in almost any melee build. Frost Zealot is a strong contender (as already mentioned). A vindicator can definitely use the CB and +skills as well.

gedda-d-e

Diabloii.Net Member
BlasphemousMusic said:
I found a perfect eth heavens light

300% ed, 2 sockets, 3 skills

I was wondering with a zod, and whatever else rune/jewel, would this item be good for say a pure charger? if not, what build could benefit most out of it? Or is it just a decent item whereas there are so much better ones tha this?

thx in advance.
Agree, some kind of elemental zealot is what I'd recommend(would love it on my tesladin). +3 skills is always welcome on one of those and ofc, if you put in a zod and a rainbow facet, it'll rock.
good luck!

BlasphemousMusic

Diabloii.Net Member
gedda-d-e said:
Agree, some kind of elemental zealot is what I'd recommend(would love it on my tesladin). +3 skills is always welcome on one of those and ofc, if you put in a zod and a rainbow facet, it'll rock.
good luck!

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I do actually want to trade it, since its obviously good for some people and they'd put it to use better than I could.

Weltkriegpally

Diabloii.Net Member
shoot. zod and either ber or Lo it. then it makes a great weapon for any physical damage dealer. ber also gives it massive credibility for smite as well, so great for dclone hunting.

--welt

hikids

Diabloii.Net Member
Weltkriegpally said:
shoot. zod and either ber or Lo it. then it makes a great weapon for any physical damage dealer. ber also gives it massive credibility for smite as well, so great for dclone hunting.

--welt
i would zod it and put a ed/ ias jewel into it if ur going for a unfrost fo shock build/ if u go for one of those put a zod and a 5/5 facet into it