What Build for Full Aldurs?

BigHoff

Diabloii.Net Member
What Build for Full Aldurs?

I have the full Aldur's Set already and a name for my Druid and thats about as far as I have gone so far. I was going to make a Wind Druid and as of right now thats the plan however I wanted to get some input/suggestions and see if I should be going a different direction with my Druid. Didn't know if there was a better Druid build to utilize the Aldurs set on. Anyone have any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, comments anything?

BigHoff

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: What Build for Full Aldurs?

I apologize, I found the other thread that was posted about Aldurs and will work from there, sorry for being repetative

KellKheraptis

Diabloii.Net Member

I apologize, I found the other thread that was posted about Aldurs and will work from there, sorry for being repetative
A quick FYI, if it's within an hour of posting, use the edit button :D I can't gripe though, as you're one of the first to figure out what the search function is for as of late. My own two cents on it by the way are Aldur's is ok for a Firebear, though there are much better options, and stupendous for a Windy, if you have the jink to swing the charms.

BigHoff

Diabloii.Net Member

Yea I relaized I should have used the edit button after it was too late. I am at the tail end of a 12 hour shift at work so I'm not fully functioning at the moment. I was thinking windy witht he full Aldurs, what would you put in the sockets of the Aldurs Mace?

Ed from Russia

Diabloii.Net Member

Yea I relaized I should have used the edit button after it was too late. I am at the tail end of a 12 hour shift at work so I'm not fully functioning at the moment. I was thinking windy witht he full Aldurs, what would you put in the sockets of the Aldurs Mace?
My preference: 3 x Tir to balance your mana problems (+6 to mana per kill). Ths should allow you to go without Insight on your merc (get him Reapers Toll), or points invested in Energy. Very cheap too.

Other options:
- 3 x Fal for +30 to strength, this means more points in Vitality
- 3 x Ist for +90 to MF - too expensive for me considering that it's only Aldur's set

diablotodd

Diabloii.Net Member

I would have thought it wouldnt be very good for a windy, as you need lots of plus skills to make windy viable in hell.

Ed from Russia

Diabloii.Net Member

I would have thought it wouldnt be very good for a windy, as you need lots of plus skills to make windy viable in hell.
You can quite easily think of better gear for a windy (Enigma!), but Aldur's is fine. You get some skill points and can add more through Arach, 2xSOJ and charms. The main problem is FCR - there is none on the set and you need it for Tornado. But if you accept a lower breakpoint (63 FCR I think - that's doable), then Aldur's is fine. You get that through Magefist, a Spirit shield and Arach.

zarirazz

Diabloii.Net Member

you can get another 30-40 fcr from jewelry.. so 99fcr bp could be achieved as well. =)

Damric

Diabloii.Net Member

rabies/grizzlybear or shockwave/dire works alright with aldurs.