What build do you hate the most?

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
What build do you hate the most?

I see all these threads asking what everyone likes. It may be interesting to see what everyone hates. What build/builds do you hate and why? Try to give reasons that make at least some sense too, not something like 'i hate mojomancers cuz they sucks at pvp'. I'd put a poll, but then there wouldn't be a thread left.

I predict a lot of HAMMERDIN answers :tongue:

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Re: What build do you hate the most?

Druids.

Specifically werebears. I spent two difficulties hiding behind an LFzon. I couldn't tank. I died. I couldn't kill; finding a weapon with decent speed was hard. (This was untwinked.)

I'll re-gear him twinked and try again but good grief. :banghead:

superjayson

Diabloii.Net Member

die bear hater !

the obvious answer is hammerdin, but thats more so cause blizzard is stupid and made the class super over powered.

but if i had to pick another it would be a foh paladian. usage of the skill can be summed up in 3 words "click and run". its stupid.

Coldsmoke

Diabloii.Net Member

I only really hate Paladins who use hacks and cheats in pvp.

iewcce

Diabloii.Net Member

any druid build.. they're boring and they're ugly.

mephiztophelez

Diabloii.Net Member

another vote for ridiculously overpowered sorb-whore hammerdins.

especially the hacking variety.

Coldsmoke

Diabloii.Net Member

I just ran into a bugged auradin who talked like this:
NOOB I OWN
NOOB I OWN
NOOB I OWN
NOOB I OWN
...My hate is growing:(

NewGame

Diabloii.Net Member

Hmmm I don't know why you think hammerdins are so over powered im not saying they arnt but the build i hate the most are those damn dirty lighting Sorc's i hate em >.< Way strong with there Low life huge amounts of Mana and that stupid energy shield always above there heads protecting them :( i have the hardest time with lighting sorceresses.

Thats just my opinion and I'm entitled to it at least i know ill probably get a lot of negative feed back on this one :'(

Barabas

Diabloii.Net Member

Poison necros
Osified using necros
Necros in general.

Allways afraid to step into the fight, allways runing ... always ridiculous weak.
Necros are the weakes builds in the game. Always geting killed after one hit and one hit only.

From thousands of builds I made in all my d2 history, not a single one was a necro, and it will never be.

Necros are so ... girlish :girly:

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member

Poison necros
Osified using necros
Necros in general.

Allways afraid to step into the fight, allways runing ... always ridiculous weak.
Necros are the weakes builds in the game. Always geting killed after one hit and one hit only.

From thousands of builds I made in all my d2 history, not a single one was a necro, and it will never be.

Necros are so ... girlish :girly:
And you are so Dead.

Road Ratt

Diabloii.Net Member

There are several builds I don't really care for but none that I hate.

qtpielv

Banned

Hammerdins.
Sins in general.

Don't ask why, jut do not like Sins.
Btw what is a GLITCHED auradin ?

Sorry, how the heck can you say necros are weak ?!

Yes, i am 100 % necro lover.

I strongly suggest you build a really nice PvP boner.

lukefojut

Diabloii.Net Member

That's because they're not a melee character and have several things that make them pretty crap at it on most fronts...

I'd have to say a specific build - Barbarian BvC (Barb Vs Caster). Leap, leap, leap some more... People talk about them like they're the bloomin' holy grail of PvP sometimes...

Barabas

Diabloii.Net Member

he could'nt get it up if he tried.
Well, that's just meen.

Maxing Bone Spirit & tree prereq, some IM for melee characters.

Surrounding yourself with BW and casting BS . The advantage is that can't raise resistance to magic of enemys.
Big deal creating a boner or a summoner, some "strategy".

The idea is that in pvm , with the horde of monsters on your tail, necros are the most vulnerable.

I hate runing dudes who use tricks to win fights.