what best wep?

Sh4dovv

Banned
hmm altho i dont hav a fury druid, i assume weapon choice is similar to a zealer?

so probably edc, tho an ebotdz may work also [or grief if ur on ladder]

jordy666

Diabloii.Net Member
4 fpa
ccsoq with 3*40/15's
cmsoq with 2 sheals and 1 40/15
cfkoq with 2 sheals
griz caddy with 3*40/15 and 1 Lo rune
crazy rare

5 fpa
grief phase
ebotdz
crazy rare :uhhuh:

-jordy :king:

samuelLjackson

Diabloii.Net Member
lol actually what is all that **** u jus said i havent played this game in a long long time and i dont know whats out there anymore

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
samuelLjackson said:
lol actually what is all that **** u jus said i havent played this game in a long long time and i dont know whats out there anymore
4fpa
1. cruel cryptic sword of quickness with 3 40/15 jewels (40 enhanced damage/15 increased attack speed)
2. cruel mythical sword of quickness with 2 shaels and 1 40/15
3. cruel fanged knife of quickness with 2 shaels
4. griswold cadecus with 3 40/15 jewels and 1 Lo rune (for the deadly strike)
5. crazy rare with insane speed boost

5fpa
1. grief phase (grief is a runeword)
2. ebotdz (another runeword called Breath of the Dying made in an ethereal wpn)
3. crazy rare with insane speed boost again

edit: fpa = frames per attack. The lower the number the faster you attack. Hope this all helps you :)

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
samuelLjackson said:
what about stone crusher legendary mallet is that a pretty good wep for him?
It's waaaaayyyy to slow. Druids need wpns with a decent amount of weapon ias since they don't recieve much bonus from non-weapon ias. It's just like Barbarian's with WW. The only thing that matters is the ias actually on the wpn. If that doesn't make sense then I'm sure someone who isn't as tired as I am can clarify.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Are you all just going to say 1 handed only or are you all going to talk about 2 handeds as well?

What I can think of are.

4fps

eth tomb reaver with 2 x 40ed/15% ias jewels and a zod

5fps

ebotd greater pole axe

Any one else want to point out some good weapons?

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
No earth shifter no it wouldnt be a good ideal. maybe as a prebuff weapon to cast a spell other then that no.

LowestForm

Diabloii.Net Member
Ribcracker is a very viable weapon and fairly easy to come by... upgraded and shaeled or jeweled with ias/other mod maybe? Not the very best weapon but a very decent one at least.

farraway

Diabloii.Net Member
Slightly OT, but I've had tremendous difficulty in finding a decent Ribcracker on East, so if perhaps any of the druids here could lend me a helping hand, I would greatly appreciate it. Is pul an indecently low offer for a high ed one? Thanks for any responses.

SPIDERfrank

Diabloii.Net Member
Would an ETH BOTD Thunder Maul hit 5 fpa with a WW Druid?

I'm about to start a new Druid on ladder and I'm having a tough time finding a good guide that explains all the basics and recommendations for skills, weapons, etc....anyone post a link?

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
SPIDERfrank said:
Would an ETH BOTD Thunder Maul hit 5 fpa with a WW Druid?

I'm about to start a new Druid on ladder and I'm having a tough time finding a good guide that explains all the basics and recommendations for skills, weapons, etc....anyone post a link?
The BotD thunder maul hits 9/6 fpa with a lvl 20 WW skill.

As for guides both this and this are great guides that will explain all the basics to you :thumbsup: