TheRebel22

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: What are you rune totals?

1x ber
1x jah
1x Lo
2x pul
1x um

self-found, that's all I've got really. I have a million Dol's, Io's, Lem's, Ko's, and Lum's.

Helx

Diabloii.Net Member

At work now, but I think this is pretty accurate:

Pre-1.13
Ber
Lo X2
Vex

Ber X2
Cham X2
Jah X3
Lo X4
Ohm X2
Vex X5?

From those I have a CoH, 2 Forts, 2 Griefs, Enigma, BotD (eth Thunder Maul lol), and Infinity (the only runeword I've cubed for, and man did I cube a lot). I think the only HRs left in my stash are 2 Jahs (one of which I found last night in Act V) and a Lo I recently found in the Pits.

Last edited:

Kefka

Diabloii.Net Member

ahem:
my pitiful stash:
1 ber (2 surs)
3 ohm
5 vex
XX gul
XX ist

what's i've made:
cta
grief
fort
hoto x 2
prudence (mal)
oaths x 3

really i think the best RW i've made was white in a +3 bs/+3 BArmor wand
i'm waiting on 1 actual ber to drop so i can make a infin stick( 10k Lk runs 1.12, 5K trav runs in 1.13, cows til i drop, and 150+hours in At haven't enhanced my stash beyond 2 sur)

jDer

Diabloii.Net Member

1x Ber
1x Jah
2x Lo
2x Vex

All have been used for RW (Enigma, Forti, Grief and Hoto) and traded 1 Vex for a perfect for a perfect War Travs.

Friiser

Diabloii.Net Member

6 x MAL
2 x IST
2 x GUL
2 x OHM
1 x SUR

Best runeword I've created so far is probably an Oath in a eth Cryptic Sword. I don't plan on investing the time to play 1.07 to get awesome bases. I'm debating on cubing the OHMs to a LO and either build a Fortitude armor or a Grief (in a sword). This is my first foray into the barbarian realm (been playing mostly sorcs and necros), so any advice would be appreciated.

I am back to running LK some (I just got the SUR from there a week ago), and I've built a WW barb (clvl 74, just starting hell) to eventually be a council runner.

hardwaredin

Diabloii.Net Member

6 x MAL
2 x IST
2 x GUL
2 x OHM
1 x SUR

Best runeword I've created so far is probably an Oath in a eth Cryptic Sword. I don't plan on investing the time to play 1.07 to get awesome bases. I'm debating on cubing the OHMs to a LO and either build a Fortitude armor or a Grief (in a sword). This is my first foray into the barbarian realm (been playing mostly sorcs and necros), so any advice would be appreciated.

I am back to running LK some (I just got the SUR from there a week ago), and I've built a WW barb (clvl 74, just starting hell) to eventually be a council runner.
I would definitely make a grief pb. killing speed becomes ridiculous. before i had the runes to make a fort, i was using gladiators bane as my armor. other armors you can try are duress and stone. both have pretty decent mods and are cheap to make.

Friiser

Diabloii.Net Member

Just made Grief. LCS is truly a lying character screen, right? WW damage says 650-828 for Grief... 280-3905 for Oath.

Edit: I had to pause a bit with respect to my two OHMs cubing up to a LO. First one I've seen. Hopefully I get my WW'er up to the council for some serious fun! Thanks for the advice hardwaredin!

Last edited:

Kefka

Diabloii.Net Member

Just made Grief. LCS is truly a lying character screen, right? WW damage says 650-828 for Grief... 280-3905 for Oath.

Edit: I had to pause a bit with respect to my two OHMs cubing up to a LO. First one I've seen. Hopefully I get my WW'er up to the council for some serious fun! Thanks for the advice hardwaredin!
i usually use this

i simply couldn't believe 600-900 was my ww dmg with grief, was i ever right...

LozHinge the Unhinged

Diabloii.Net Member

Of the eleven rarest Runes, I've only had these drop:

1 x Lo
1 x Ohm
1 x Gul
6 x Ist

I've made Fortitude and Call to Arms. Hmm. That's pretty poor, come to think of it.

Only the Ohm came from 1.13, the others are 1.12 or prior. Maybe I ought to start playing a bit more, now that runes aren't stupid-rare any more.

ChrisTheMean

Diabloii.Net Member

I haven't really been rune hunting lately, but in the HC stash from Pul up is:
5xPul
Ist
Lo
Ber

I have made (including Pul up):
3xOath
Fort
CoH
2xPrudence
2xDuress
Grief
CtA
Silence
Delirium
Dream Helm
Dream Shield
Crescent Moon

o1d_dude

Diabloii.Net Member

Sur, Lo, Ohm, Vex, Vex,Gul, Ist, Ist, Ist, Ist.

Some may question the Guls and Ists. Well, if you cube all of the above runes up, you get a Ber and change. QED.

I haven't been doing very well in Travincal at all. All of the above were found either in the Kowzz, Teh Kountess, or The Pit.
I have to make an update: Sur, Sur, Lo, Ohm, Vex, Vex,Gul, Ist, Ist, Ist, Ist

After spending an hour or so doing combo LK/Trav runs, I decided to do a little questing in Act IV where a unique or champion floater dropped the most recent Sur.

There might be a message in this.