What are you playing?

What are you playing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
What are you playing?

As a result of the 'patch' I just want a snapshot of what people are MPing with.

Just so I can update the threads according to what the majority are playing.

Please choose what you would MP in.

Thanks

EDIT:
GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. The SECOND 1.11b Modded SOFTCORE should be 1.11b Vanilla SOFTcore! Sorry, can't edit. Doh.

Thyiad

Re: What are you playing?

I've pratted with the Stickied threads. Let's see how that goes for a week or two. :)

maxicek

Moderator Single Player

Sooner everyone goes 1.12a the better for the forum. As Hrus says, what reasons are there not to go 1.12?

1.12a SC RRM RWM here.

Drystan

Diabloii.Net Member

maxicek - I've been playing a bit of SC with Naab, San and Schmaleop lately, and we've been 1.11b SC.

At least 2 of us stand by "what reason is there for us to upgrade to 1.12a?" The patch offers us nothing, and we're still MP'ing with each other. We use a mounted image, so there is no CD issue here. Plus, there have been several people saying the patch didn't upgrade properly.
So, technically, I'd have to upgrade hoping that the patch worked properly, to gain nothing.

But that's our point - eventually, yes, the majority of the forum will upgrade. I'm just hoping there's a 1.12b soon that actually makes it worthwhile upgrading before I decide to.

HolyPade

Diabloii.Net Member

Sooner everyone goes 1.12a the better for the forum. As Hrus says, what reasons are there not to go 1.12?
Friend I'm playing with is not 1.12 => no MP. Enough reason for me. :yes:

Anyway, we're now planning to go to the 1.12a (vanilla of course) in the near future as there were no new problems reported.

Thyiad

"Problems reported" was why we waited. I half expected a week of "zomg, it crashes now, wtf!!!!one1!!!!"

As the only upgrade issues seems to be 1) Modified .dll for multiple instances and 2) RWM/RRM shortcuts then both Mungo and I now 1.12a.