What are you experienced PVM druids skills/stats/equip are?

Osmium

Diabloii.Net Member
What are you experienced PVM druids skills/stats/equip are?

Since i am always loking for improving my existing druid or make him better,i want to ask the experienced players out there what skills they are using for theyr pvm druids.....and stats.......and,of course,equipment.......mine is like this:
360+strength
110+dex
370+vita
about 80 energy

jalals(shael),coh,verdungoes,ribby/ebotdgpa,draculs,gores,highlords,raven,dual leach ring
druid torch,anni,9ss skillers,9resist/life sc

20 werewolf,20 lych,1 feral,1 rabbies,20 fury,20 oak,20 carrion vine,the rest(about 7 points).....how

Osmium

Diabloii.Net Member
rabbies hybrid........yea.........my rabbies does like.........2k dmg.......come on man i am pure fury........

Edit:fury/rabbies hybrid will be like thys:
20 poison creeper
20 lych
20 fury
20 oak
20 rabbies
1 werewolf
1 feral
rest.........what ever

naturebunns

Diabloii.Net Member
rabbies hybrid........yea.........my rabbies does like.........2k dmg.......come on man i am pure fury........

Edit:fury/rabbies hybrid will be like thys:
20 poison creeper
20 lych
20 fury
20 oak
20 rabbies
1 werewolf
1 feral
rest.........what ever

your original post wasn't every well formatted, and I misread it

and it's spelled RABIES

naturebunns

Diabloii.Net Member
if you're on NL, 3/20/20's are easier to get (and you can get perm's)

on Ladder, where I play, AR/Life gc's are a lot easier to get, and allow you more flexibility in gear as you get massive ar from them (120+ vs 60 from 3 sc's)

I personally prefer gc's with ar/life over 3/20/20's

but I think it depends some on your setup..that, and 3/20/20's on lad are a nightmare to keep around

3/20/20's get you more damage and life

but gc's get you a LOT more ar

ToThePoint

Diabloii.Net Member
i like the 'get manners' comment after flaming his post format and spelling.
its clear hes 'pure' fury with lvl 1 rabies and poison creeper not even mentioned but posting > reading i guess.

i dont see why any decently equipped pvm fury wolf would use ar/life gcs, they get enough easily - damage/life/res/dr are far more important.