Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What Are These????

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Thorales, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Thorales

Thorales IncGamers Member

What Are These????

:worship: I've been wondering for some time about certain items. I see people talking about them, but have no idea what they are. I appreciate any info you have on these:
    Imp Shanks
    Raven Spiral
    Chaos Noose
    I'm sure there are a few others, but I don't know the names. I have a pair of rare boots named Imp Shanks, but they don't seem worthy of any of the talk I've heard. Also, I have an ammy called Raven Spiral, and it as well seems undeserving of any notice....
    Thanks in advance for your help. Are they incredibly expensive? What would these things trade for??? :thanks:

2. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Those sound like names generated for Rare items.(names in yellow)

3. Fercil

Fercil IncGamers Member

Those are few rare items that have been duped a lot so I'd suggest to stay clear from them.

4. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

yea theyre very duped and not allowed here.

i have a feeling they may be hacked too. they have really nice mods which are probably possible for rare jewelry but the lvl req for the mods they have are insane e.g chaos noose ammy has +2 barb skills, -75% posion resist, 19 to str, 59 to life and some resists and has something like a lvl 25 lvl req (i think)

5. Gorny

Gorny Banned

I knew those were rares, but did not know those were duped alot... that's what I get for playing alot of private games.

6. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

Each of these were bugged rare items (hence the names) with incredible stats. They were subsequently duped to high heaven. They were not terribly expensive to trade for because so many of them were floating around.

I am not sure if any of those items were capable of fooling Rust Storm. They might not exist any longer. Good riddance.

7. Thorales

Thorales IncGamers Member

:worship: Cool. Thank you all for the info. I will stay clear of them if they Are around. I really appreciate your help, these forums are great.
    :clap:

8. palerider

palerider IncGamers Member

Those are duped godly rares from classic i belive, but rares can have the same names so the ones you found prolly arent the duped ones, i have found imp shanks before in 09, but they sucked. I think it was imp shanks anyways.

9. squigipapa

squigipapa IncGamers Member

ya .. they are rare names .. I have 3 Raven Spiral's in my stash right now and they all suck. One is a lvl limit of like 9 and has really crappy mods.