Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

what are the sorcs fhr breakpoints?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Prodigy, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Prodigy

Prodigy IncGamers Member

what are the sorcs fhr breakpoints?

i cant seem to find them in the faq

2. [FLS]prozerran

[FLS]prozerran IncGamers Member

I think we need a FAQ for basic facts like this. Or to the question "WHAT IS THE BEST MF SORC IN XXX SITUATION".

just FYI, 63% and 105% are the most common breakpoints

3. Harby

Harby IncGamers Member

I think prodigy was talking about faster hit recovery and not fcr. Anyway I once saw a table with these but cant seem to find it now.. :(

4. [FLS]prozerran

oh ops of course you are right. I remember seeing a table from barb's forum a few weeks ago.

5. Prodigy

Prodigy IncGamers Member

isnt faster hit recov important for a sorc too? so why dont they have these listed?

6. Harby

Harby IncGamers Member

7. kuza

kuza IncGamers Member

it is important when you're trying to Teleport to meph. Throw on a blade buckle belt with 30 FHR. Works enoguh coupled with frozen armour to keep me alive and teleporting.

8. [FLS]prozerran

I don't find FHR to be important at all compare to FCR/resist/life/mana, and of course, +skills. If I were to choose from archieving a break point in FCR or in FHR, I'd pick FCR anyday.

9. kuza

kuza IncGamers Member

I"m running with MF gear, and I'm a blizzard sorc. So the FCR is only usefull to me when teleporting to meph. With lidless and Wizardspike I have my 70 FCR, so I throw on the bladebuckle for the extra 30 FHR and coupled with my 1 point in Frozen armour, nothing can stop me. So for me, it's viable to leave the FHR and FCR to teleporting only. When I'm fighting, I've got 500-600 MF and NO FHR and NO FCR. Works liek a charm :)

I switch back to Occy+Rhyme when I get to meph. If I"m just playign normally or doing pindle runs, the Occy give me enoguh FCR to get around. I don't need to worry about any breakpoints.

10. [FLS]prozerran

Well since I'm play on HCL, and with my max vit build (1.2k life and a pathetic 17% block) I'd rather have FCR because I can teleport out before they got a hit on me, unless it's a laggy night. It had happened several times that I mistakenly teleported into a group of extra fast dolls but I'm able to teleport out before they land their hit on me. Also with occy (which I think it's rather common for sorc users) you have 25% of teleporting out, so FHR is not really needed since you are polly some distance away from them after the auto-teleporting.

105 FCR isn't that difficult to archieve really. 30 from occy and viper, 20 from magefist and lidless and a 10% FCR ring is all u need. All these aren't that uncommon. Yes my block sucked, but I'm teleporting (or casting FB) so fast that I won't get hit too often by melee. I think FHR is only useful against a group of fast range attackers, but not when you are teleporting.

11. kuza

kuza IncGamers Member

ohhh HCL, we are playing in 2 different worlds. When I die, I make a new game :)