what are the sorcs fhr breakpoints?

[FLS]prozerran

Diabloii.Net Member
Prodigy said:
i cant seem to find them in the faq
I think we need a FAQ for basic facts like this. Or to the question "WHAT IS THE BEST MF SORC IN XXX SITUATION".

just FYI, 63% and 105% are the most common breakpoints
 

Harby

Diabloii.Net Member
I think prodigy was talking about faster hit recovery and not fcr. Anyway I once saw a table with these but cant seem to find it now.. :(
 

[FLS]prozerran

Diabloii.Net Member
Harby said:
I think prodigy was talking about faster hit recovery and not fcr. Anyway I once saw a table with these but cant seem to find it now.. :(
oh ops of course you are right. I remember seeing a table from barb's forum a few weeks ago.
 

kuza

Diabloii.Net Member
it is important when you're trying to Teleport to meph. Throw on a blade buckle belt with 30 FHR. Works enoguh coupled with frozen armour to keep me alive and teleporting.
 

[FLS]prozerran

Diabloii.Net Member
kuza said:
it is important when you're trying to Teleport to meph. Throw on a blade buckle belt with 30 FHR. Works enoguh coupled with frozen armour to keep me alive and teleporting.
I don't find FHR to be important at all compare to FCR/resist/life/mana, and of course, +skills. If I were to choose from archieving a break point in FCR or in FHR, I'd pick FCR anyday.
 

kuza

Diabloii.Net Member
I"m running with MF gear, and I'm a blizzard sorc. So the FCR is only usefull to me when teleporting to meph. With lidless and Wizardspike I have my 70 FCR, so I throw on the bladebuckle for the extra 30 FHR and coupled with my 1 point in Frozen armour, nothing can stop me. So for me, it's viable to leave the FHR and FCR to teleporting only. When I'm fighting, I've got 500-600 MF and NO FHR and NO FCR. Works liek a charm :)

I switch back to Occy+Rhyme when I get to meph. If I"m just playign normally or doing pindle runs, the Occy give me enoguh FCR to get around. I don't need to worry about any breakpoints.
 

[FLS]prozerran

Diabloii.Net Member
kuza said:
I"m running with MF gear, and I'm a blizzard sorc. So the FCR is only usefull to me when teleporting to meph. With lidless and Wizardspike I have my 70 FCR, so I throw on the bladebuckle for the extra 30 FHR and coupled with my 1 point in Frozen armour, nothing can stop me. So for me, it's viable to leave the FHR and FCR to teleporting only. When I'm fighting, I've got 500-600 MF and NO FHR and NO FCR. Works liek a charm :)

I switch back to Occy+Rhyme when I get to meph. If I"m just playign normally or doing pindle runs, the Occy give me enoguh FCR to get around. I don't need to worry about any breakpoints.
Well since I'm play on HCL, and with my max vit build (1.2k life and a pathetic 17% block) I'd rather have FCR because I can teleport out before they got a hit on me, unless it's a laggy night. It had happened several times that I mistakenly teleported into a group of extra fast dolls but I'm able to teleport out before they land their hit on me. Also with occy (which I think it's rather common for sorc users) you have 25% of teleporting out, so FHR is not really needed since you are polly some distance away from them after the auto-teleporting.

105 FCR isn't that difficult to archieve really. 30 from occy and viper, 20 from magefist and lidless and a 10% FCR ring is all u need. All these aren't that uncommon. Yes my block sucked, but I'm teleporting (or casting FB) so fast that I won't get hit too often by melee. I think FHR is only useful against a group of fast range attackers, but not when you are teleporting.
 
Top