what are the real strafe breakpoints for wws?

slam

Diabloii.Net Member
what are the real strafe breakpoints for wws?

i have seen so many contradictory numbers. Liessa Wyrmbane posted the "new" numbers discovered by members of the amazon basin here: http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=183692 which for the witchwild string are:

0 WSM Bow
0% IAS 13/3
13% IAS 12/3
26% IAS 11/3
29% IAS 10/3
56% IAS 9/3
86% IAS 9/2
113% IAS 8/2

now does this even make sense? this would mean it is impossible to get an 11/3 strafe. 25% IAS would be 12/3 and 30% IAS would be 10/3. i just really want to be certain before I go any further with my build because this is actually going to determine my skill point allocation (ias belt and therefore max pierce vs razortail and maybe 9 points in pierce at most).

thanks

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
yes it does make sense but the explantion would run more pages than i want to type

i doubt you want to strafe any slower than 9/3 anyways so the table shouldn't matter....most wws strafers try for 9/2 or 8/2....90 ias and 115 ias respectively

sasja

Diabloii.Net Member
Liessa and the basin in general are very trustworthy and meticulous. The breakpoints are correct.

slam

Diabloii.Net Member
sasja said:
Liessa and the basin in general are very trustworthy and meticulous. The breakpoints are correct.
I don't disagree that Liessa is full of infinite wisdom.

Disco-neck Ted

The Dark Library
Skill ias doesn't go in 5% increments. So you could hit that key 11/3 attack by habitually standing next to a pally with lvl 7 fanat. :lol:

The precise BPs might be useful if you are lucky enough to drive a Faith bow (vroom, vroom!).