What are some nice well-rounded builds?

Ace of spades

Diabloii.Net Member
What are some nice well-rounded builds?

my question in kinda in two...what are some builds that are very strong but no giant weaknesses, so far all i have is a ww barb.

And the other way i mean well-rounded is some builds that are really good at pvp and can also do some usefull in pvm, ive come up with trapper, LF zon(for cowing) and maybe hammerdin for baaling and vsing melees in pvp.

so all-round in pvp and/or all-round pvp/pvm...sorry if i made this question confusing, tell me if you dont get what im saying ill try to correct my mistake.

Phyrexial

Diabloii.Net Member
WW barb is what you're looking for. Hammerdin is probably the next best along with Windy and necro.

Ace of spades

Diabloii.Net Member
Yea i've heard that they are very good pvp vs bout everything =/ im just not sure how a barb would do pvm. Also ive recently found out that there are different types of ww barb... BvC, BvB which can be even more types =/ vita, OW, pure damage...etc. Any suggestions there, on which barb?

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
Ace of spades said:
Yea i've heard that they are very good pvp vs bout everything =/ im just not sure how a barb would do pvm. Also ive recently found out that there are different types of ww barb... BvC, BvB which can be even more types =/ vita, OW, pure damage...etc. Any suggestions there, on which barb?
which ever barb you choose, just remmeber that guillames helm is just godly in pvm. i suggest that you choose a bva or a bvc barb for pvm and pvp. get two weapons (like ebotd + beast or two ebotd for pvm) and mow pvm monsters and pvp players alike. (barbs dont need shield cept agiainst other barbs)

asdfghjk

Diabloii.Net Member
Barbs have always been the well-rounded character. Equip with enigma and you increase your chances of winning by like 25%..

I like my smiter though. Trouble with certain casters (windys - necros) but not impossible.

fugitive alien2

Diabloii.Net Member
hammerdin and windy are best 2 all-around pvp/pvm, although hammerdin has the edge because can cruise the whole game with second-rate gear. i've done it numerous times. windy is a little more gear dependant. same for pvp - windy is more dependant on high-end gear than hammerdin for success.

morotsjos

Banned
dkay said:
windy does much better than barbs in pvm. try windy.
Nah, dualwielding barbs kill faster in 8-player hell games. Windies kill painfully slow even with 10 skillers (6k dmg) in my experience.

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree, my bvc has no problem taking on baal minions all by himself in full games. All u need is dual wield, a bit of crushing blow and decent AR.
A might merc with reapers helps immensely as well.

SlainByPain

Diabloii.Net Member
Bow-a-zon! :D

Seriously, they can beat anything if played properly.

... But yeah, barbs are very easy to own with (pvp).

Hammerdins or windies are very well-rounded chars. hammerdin < bowazon with cracked short bow though.