What are "Pit runs"?

ElderDruid

Diabloii.Net Member
What are "Pit runs"?

This is probably a dumb question, but I see a lot of people saying that they do "Pit runs" for MF. Which "pit" in the game are we talking about? Thanks.

Daemonaz

Diabloii.Net Member
ElderDruid said:
This is probably a dumb question, but I see a lot of people saying that they do "Pit runs" for MF. Which "pit" in the game are we talking about? Thanks.
It is in Act 1 in the Tamoe Highlands.

ElderDruid

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks. So the Tamoe Highlands is now the MF location of choice for 1.10? Or has it been found to simply be as good as others, such as Meph and Pindle?

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Please read the Pit guide that's stickied in this very same forum, it answers every single question about it.

And as for that question, it's better than Meph and Pindle, as there every normal critter is mlvl85, bosses and others of course higher. It's the easiest lvl85 area, simply put.

Orbstu

Diabloii.Net Member
Borlag said:
It's the easiest lvl85 area, simply put.
That depends very much on your character, My FO sorc Magic Finds the Mauseleum and the Ancient Tunnels as there are no cold immunes in these areas and they are also level 85.

Gorny

Banned
Usufruct said:
Anyone up to making a braile version of the forums, so the blind can read it too???

I see!, Said the blind man!

sorry could not resist.

The stickied guide is in plain sight man! Use the force, youg padawan!

festers50

Diabloii.Net Member
While there are other areas where the chances for good drops are the same, the pit has the benefit of having the road to follow.

Perfect for the lazy guys, I speak with the benefit of personal knowledge :D if degrees could be earned for lazyness I"d have phd in front of my name :lol: