What are Godlys

ProfessionalBerg

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: What are Godlys

Very very good rare or crafted items, better than most or all uniques. Some of the more common godly's are Circlets/Coronets/Tiaras/Diadems. The perfect ones would be a +2skills/20FCR/2 sockets (or some other useful mod, like +strength, +dex, life, resists).

Also, there are rare and crafted amulets with +skills, FCR, life, strength, dex, resists etc. Crafted Caster amulets can get up to 20 FCR versus 10 on rares, so a 2/20 amulet is worth quite a bit (depening on which class the +skills are to).

Then there are rings, with Attack Rating, Leech (dual is best), resists, stats, life.

Hitpower and Blood Gloves, usually with +skills and IAS, are in demand.

Blood and Caster belts are a good solution for low-level duelers.

Jugz

Diabloii.Net Member

ah i see, ty.
that brings up another question..
How do crafted necklaces get up to 20 FCR... the recipe for them says its 5-10 FCR.. or can you get the 10FCR fixed stat, and another 10FCR from a random stat?

arbing

Diabloii.Net Member

Well just to make it more clear, when people refer to godly... For example when people say: "trading my xxx for Godly". It refers to ANY items that are GREAT (good/expensive).

A perfect COA can be referred as "Godly", a perfect griffon can be referred as "Godly", a 3 socket 30 r/w magical circlet can referred as "Godly", a 4 socket, deflecting magical shield can be referred as "Godly", a 2skill, 20fcr, stat, res crafted ammy can referred as "Godly"...... Well you get the idea, basically anything good can be referred as Godly.

mjkittredge

Diabloii.Net Member

I think I remember hearing, you should be level 85 before you try to make your own crafted godly items. That ensures you can get the best 'mods' such as +2 to skills.

ProfessionalBerg

Diabloii.Net Member

Actually, it only applies to amulets, and you need to be level 93 to always gamble amulets of required ilvl, as well as craft them into +2 amulets.

mjkittredge

Diabloii.Net Member

Ohhh, so the amulet you start with for crafting determines it's potential for what it can become?

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member

Well just to make it more clear, when people refer to godly... For example when people say: "trading my xxx for Godly". It refers to ANY items that are GREAT (good/expensive).
"Godly"...... Well you get the idea, basically anything good can be referred as Godly.
Can be but not correctly all the time, Old drops with old stats can be found in the non-ladder realms, Things that can't drop now but did then are perfect examples etc.

See SuperDaves Crafting guide in the stickys. BTW