What are eth zoded bartucs used for now?

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
What are eth zoded bartucs used for now?

I bought 2 near perf bartucs in 1.09 that were zodded, so i can take the zod out if i want but dont feel like it. But what kind ofbuilds would use stuff like that?

Snarlin Stef

Diabloii.Net Member
they are used for "hey look at me! i wasted a ZOD!"

sorry but for melee chars there are just better combos ... namely... chaos and fury

vi3txpryd3

Diabloii.Net Member
heh don't know what you guys are talking about but eth bartucs used in the dclaw pvp assassin build works pretty well eth tucs + chaos

slavic

Diabloii.Net Member
vi3txpryd3 said:
heh don't know what you guys are talking about but eth bartucs used in the dclaw pvp assassin build works pretty well eth tucs + chaos
damit right!

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
eth tucs don't hit the last WW break , nor do they have any open wounds. So if you're planning on using those on your WW sin , think before you make one. Fury beats tucs hands down for a WW sin.

Soepgroente

Diabloii.Net Member
You can ias/ed ethereal unzod'd tucs though, making it hit [-30]-15 = -45 while 35 is the last breakpoint?

I think it'd be a real nice combo if you can find open wounds somewhere else.

DeathsHand

Diabloii.Net Member
Lunatic said:
eth tucs don't hit the last WW break , nor do they have any open wounds. So if you're planning on using those on your WW sin , think before you make one. Fury beats tucs hands down for a WW sin.
lunatic i was under the understranding that all you needed was -13 on a claw to reach the last ww breakpoint as assassins do not have the same WW breakpoints as barbs.