What about this LF/FA zon guide?

Enwere Score

Diabloii.Net Member
What about this LF/FA zon guide?

Hi all,

I was just wondering if any of you have had any luck with a hybird LF/FA zon. I have been toying around with this guide by nightfish. It seems to be working well in multiplayer. I would appreciate any tips or suggestions you all might have.

Oh, btw would I want to pump dex or vita with a build like this?

Would it be worth pumping strength enough to where some of the med to heavy armors for tanking?

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=464188

Thank you for your time.

NASE

Diabloii.Net Member
do you want to tank with that build. I don't think it is very goiod at tanking anyway, so I'd not do that. It doesn't have any dodge, and most of the times, a zon uses that when going for the tank.

I would go for max block, and the rest in vita/energie till you are fine. You don't need the much strength for the equipment, and I would inverst more in then needed. I don't see the point in wearing heavier armour when it come down to +skills and resist anyway.

Have you decided what to do with the left over skills? Perhaps you can dedicate the rest of the skills with that in mind. And perhaps tell us what you would do with them?

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
Put a point into dodge evade avoid before you max cold arrow.

This is a good build, you will want to be geared towards lf/cs and only use fa on light immunes.

I would go enough dex needed and pump vita. FA, LF, and CS all hit automatically. The physical part doesn't always hit, so leech can be a problem early. Drinking a few pots is no problem.

I go vit because you get 3 hp per vit point, and at about lvl89 you can be at around 1500 life easily without bo.

Enwere Score

Diabloii.Net Member
Put a point into dodge evade avoid before you max cold arrow.
I like that idea, then I can throw one into Valkrie and have a nice side kick.

I would go enough dex needed and pump vita..
By enough dex needed do you mean enough dex for equipment or enough dex for max block? There is a big difference.
I go vit because you get 3 hp per vit point, and at about lvl89 you can be at around 1500 life easily without bo.
But to get 1500 life one would almost have to put everything into vita. Guess I answered my own question there.

NASE-I have not completely decided on what to do with the rest of the skills. The canned build will be finished before level 80. That is one thing I like about Nightfish's builds they finish early and allow you to customize a great deal. If go with a valkrie I could have an awesome side kick or I could pump another synergie of LF. I do have some nice options here. It will be a balancing act and I may have to do a rebuild after I get this character built. I tend to learn a lot as I develop a new build and sometimes find that once I have the right gear I need to rebuild to maximize the builds effectiveness.

Thank you both for your suggestions. I will work in the skill distribution and then allocate the stat's later on. Going vita is an interesting suggestion. Most of what I have read here tends towards pumping dex at the expense of vita.:scratch: