Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What A Restart!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Dark Sword, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Dark Sword

Dark Sword Banned

What A Restart!?!?!?!?

Alright guys, i have never done a full restart ever since i started playing so i guess its time. I'm currently deleting my chars. I guess i'll make a Meteorb to get rich. I'll try and get her to Act3 NM so i can start meph runs and start getting gear.

(so much for my Bowbarb he'll have to wait)

I'm only keeping a Bahamut's ring (100 mana)

*sighs*
    *looks to the sky and a ray of light is shining on his D2 Cd*

2. Suiling

Suiling Banned

Why do you wanna restart?

3. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

Well full restart means that you delete all your characters and stashes (items). If you keep only one item, it still isn't full restart.
    Also it might be a good idea to join jjscud's untwinked grail tourney if you are restarting and making yourself a MFer.

4. Dark Sword

Dark Sword Banned

@Suiling i want to restart because i want a challenge again and to get that feeling when you start to get those nice uniques because now i'm just like hey look a nagelrings dropped. So now that i dont have one i'm gonna be like WOW A NAGELRING.

@Hrus yea actually i decided to do complete restart and i had to do some Homework so i didn't start her yesterday, but didn't that tourney already start or can i still join it?

5. zarfen

zarfen IncGamers Member

I suggest to join the tourney, I made a separate restart (making new strashes/characters etc. but still keeping my old stuff, until later at least)
    anyway, I joined the tourney and from just under a week I've gotten myself 66 different grailers :thumbsup:

6. cade88

cade88 IncGamers Member

yea iv'e done that myself it really is a key thing to get a good mfer going unless you like going completely untwinked i'm making a blizz/baller right now and it is pretty tough