Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

what a night

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by lala, Mar 27, 2004.

1. lala

lala IncGamers Member

what a night

last night was actually prom night at my school, it was the first dance event thing i ever went to and now i understand why everyone loves to party.

Me and my date came in from the front door of the school and on our way to get in line for security check, I was greeted by lots of ppl saying how pretty my date and i were. well that was a fun start. after that, we went around and ppl kept wanting to take pictures of us. we went around to take pics of the different decorations such as a bridge thingy with a fountain under, a large red sofa (like those with only 1 hand rail on one side for models to lean on), a park bench, and a flowery arch. Being commented by many ppl of how great i looked with my suit(black smooth with navy blue shirt and light blue shiny tie), my confidence shot up and I started to go around talking and greeting people i barely know.

Outcome? made plenty of new friends, kissed the bride, and got 2 sore toes from dancing in leather shoes to rap music >_>

2. LunarSolaris

LunarSolaris IncGamers Member

lala.... that is the entire point of prom - and I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

I regret that I never went to my prom. Allison admitted to me some months after the prom that she really wished that I had asked her to go... I was such a shy dork in high school.

Now all you gotta do is get the pictures back and have pleasant memories for life. Very cool.

3. lala

lala IncGamers Member

oh ya, it ended with me carrying her out the dance floor with everyone looking and smiling :p that only lasted 10 sec cuz im weak :(

4. LunarSolaris

LunarSolaris IncGamers Member

no worries... the I'd look at it from a standpoint of 10 seconds of pure joy. Sounds like you had a lot of fun - and definitely sounds more interesting than my night was. :D

5. Corneo

Corneo IncGamers Member

Good to know someone had fun. I wish I went to my high school prom. Too bad I didn't have a date and Anakhapoopoopyhead had to work that night.

6. Dj_Otaku

Dj_Otaku IncGamers Member

Glad you had fun. I went to my Jr. Prom last year, which was fun. And also is looking forward to my Senior Ball April 30th. :)

Dj_Otaku

7. Zechs_Zechs

Zechs_Zechs IncGamers Member

Congrats man. Show them us D2 dudes can hold our own on prom night!!!

Next time make sure u wear your silkweave boots and your toes might not be so sore

8. cyclotronic

cyclotronic IncGamers Member

^^^You cant talk anymore^^^^

anyways my proms in a month.. need to get a date...hmmm

9. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

Highschool, when everything seems larger then life. Enjoy it while it lasts. I didn't have date when I went, but get this: I rapped at my Senior Prom. A rappin Asian nerd with curly hair. Yeah so after my performance, I was pimpin.

Anyways, glad you had fun and everything because there won't be many more opportunities like that in the future where you can still be kids.

(and you gotta admit that allusion to the forbidden name was pretty funny, even if it was cheesy and against OTF policy)

10. Ting

Ting IncGamers Member

Wow I've never ever met an Asian with curly hair O____o

11. My_Immortal6

My_Immortal6 IncGamers Member

I never went to my prom thing. Nobody would have gone with me and I can't dance.

12. bigD72

bigD72 IncGamers Member

I haven't either, and I was almost certain you guys were born with shaved heads or pony tails! :lol:

Edit: And I just realized that it is possible, I just looked at a stereo-typical 'asian' as someone from south east asia.

13. KleverMonikerâ„¢

KleverMonikerâ„¢ IncGamers Member

Well, at least you had fun. I'm only a Sophomore now, so I have awhile to wait for Senior Prom. Do yourself a favor though, don't feel hesitant to say hi or talk to people you talked to during the prom or people you met briefly. I typically shy away from that and wait to the point where they probably have no memory of meeting me and then you don't really even have a chance to get to know them better. Anyway, yeah; follow through and you'll make a lot of friends.

14. piff

piff IncGamers Member

I had to read the D2 allusion twice...but I'll give that it was kinda funny.

Immortal: I got to dances and I can't dance for the life of me. I try...it kills time, and it can be fun fooling around acting like you are good at dancing but just messing around.

15. Ting

Ting IncGamers Member

No but seriously I'm Asian, I go back to Taiwan every summer with my parents... I don't ever remember seeing a naturally curly-haired Asian :scratch:

16. Chief JB

Chief JB IncGamers Member

I like to party too. I just prefer not doing it at a school, dressed up all pretty while dancing to rap music.

17. Zarfol

Zarfol IncGamers Member

you don't need to know how to dance. Just move around. Move hips too and feet.

People might laugh, but when they laugh it makes it more fun.

18. cyclotronic

cyclotronic IncGamers Member

dont forget the:
    leopard skin suit
    top hat(leopardskin)
    Pink shoes
    pink cain with a cash sign on the end
    and a leopard skin cape.

(works best if you are not white)

19. My_Immortal6

My_Immortal6 IncGamers Member

I look stupid enough as it is. :(

Besides I'd rather be the band playing at the prom.

20. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

There's only one type of people that can pull that off, black people. And I'm not being racists I'm being praticle