Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What a nice surprise!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Useratuaer, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Useratuaer

Useratuaer IncGamers Member

What a nice surprise!

Well ive been leveling my new druid for some while and just got him to hell baalrun level, so I joined this game, a baalrun, when I was greeted by "Diablo Walks The Earth". So I left came back with my hammerdin in this full game everyones partyed running around looking for him when someone finds him in the caves. So we start fightning him sorc using meteor, there was a druid spamming armagedon a zealot taking him on a concentration barb and my hammerdin. IMO I was doing the most damage :D so after a long battle of hes finally down to that last bit of health. He dies and I jump for the anni and I get it! So all in all it was a good baal run :lol:

Heres the stats on the anni, 15 Attributes 11 resist 7% exp someone told me it was low but I dont care its my first anni :clap:

EDIT: Also my 99th post!

2. SirDooFuss

SirDooFuss IncGamers Member

I STILL say an anni should drop for EACH player in the game. :thumbsup:

3. HardyTarget

HardyTarget IncGamers Member

Congratulations!
    I have still yet to find one, I've only got as close as seeing the soj count.
    Despite your anni not being the best in existance, there's always demand for those.
    Cheers & good luck hunting dc in the future too.

4. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

Congrats on the find/grab ;)

Though 99 posts is nothing. Only 100:s count! :lol:

5. Cooked

Cooked IncGamers Member

Even a low "anni" is godly!

6. tallon

tallon IncGamers Member

I agree, even a low anni is godly!

I had something similar happen... ok, similar in that I saw DC and got the anni ;).

Some rich guy traded for my armor (chains of honor) and paid twice it's worth. I told him he was overpaying lol... But it was also the only armor I had.

SO, I got 4 soc armor and traded for the runes. Created a game, traded for the runes and made the armor. Put it on when a soj count appeared. Then diablo walked the earth and me and the other guy i traded with freaked out...

Was less than 30 seconds into the game.

He died on DC and couldn't get body, so he just kept running back (zealot). Yelled at a friend to get on one of my accounts and use my barb... he stood there with potions and just acted like a tank while i killed and the pally conitunually died. LoL. I'm surprised cold orb killed as fast as it did. :)

My anni is 20 attrib, 14 res, 7% exp.

-tallon

7. Fluffballer

Fluffballer IncGamers Member

I dismantled my professional DC killer so I could use some of his gear for my hammerdin. Were you doing quite a bit of damage with your hammers? I'm still interested in grabbing some more anni's, I'm just not sure around 9000 per hammer is enough to get one. DC drops SO fast to zealots, but I think my hammerdin will be pink hosed to death.

8. Cooked

Cooked IncGamers Member

It may take a small bit of time longer but I can take the Clone wit a level 76 Hammer man and only 5-6k hammer in just a few minutes. I am not even a really good player. Some of these guys boast less that a minute. Prevent Monster Heal and Crushing Blow really help too, along with some fire absorb and...."piece a cake" :)

9. tallon

tallon IncGamers Member

Come to think of it... I guess my merc had to hit diablo atlesat once before he died, cuz he has a helm with prevent monster heal :). I suppose that's the only reason I was able to kill him the way I did... heh.

Now I love my merc even more.

-tallon

10. CameronFoster

CameronFoster IncGamers Member

1) Hammerdins pwn Uber D. Mine takes him down in 25 Seconds or less. It will be even faster once my Cb merc gear rolls off Ladder (Eth CA Obedience, Guillaums 18/15 and Eth Balrog Duress)

2) Prevent Monster Heal does not work on mercs, although you should still love and respect your merc anyway.

~CF