Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

West-nonladder (group of 8)

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by poo, Mar 14, 2004.

1. poo

poo IncGamers Member

West-nonladder (group of 8)

ok if any of you are like me, you make a new character with super high hopes of it being your best one, you get all the way to hell and level there for a bit, but at about 78-85 you kinda fizzle out and start a new char (for various reasons, cant find good runs, cant kill everything i/e immunes, or just get sidetracked with a new type of char) Well, i was wondering if 8 people would want to to start their "perfect char" everyone has one, but they havnt gotten around to making it. And i mean chars that wont work that well by themselves like a auradin, or just a char that you want to be your "best"
    Well im thinking of getting a group going that we we make a new char, and raise them to at least level 90-95. We could keep eachother focused on our goals. and help eachother in quests, and to get the items they need.
    Im not going to have a bunch of rules like you cant quest outside of the group, or cant bring outside items in, just that you stay within 5 or so levels of the group, i was also think of having weekly level and quest goals for the group.
    WE could set aside like 3-4 times a week where we can play together and then have our "assignments of what level to get to.
    If you are interested, leave a reply with you account name, what time is best for you and the type of char wou would like to make (i/e ww assassin), also if you would like to change any rules or add something for the group to do, that is fine, just leave your input in your reply---
    if this sounds odd, im sorry, im not the best writer and i refuse to proofread my work. thx.

2. Fathom

Fathom IncGamers Member

this sounds great im on atm and i want to join, planning to make zealot so i could contribute to the party a fanaticism aura. when do we start?? my acct is d2x-405 or elg-blank i am going to make a new acct cuz both are full with chars/mules. im really glad someone is finally doing this, if u need me to help find other members i will surely try to do just that :spy:

Thanx again,
    Fathom

Edit : AOL = hero4565

3. LordDrift

LordDrift IncGamers Member

I am down, I want to remake my Wind Druid

*stron

4. Fathom

Fathom IncGamers Member

im starting my zealot tonight if any1 is on i will play with him/her my new acct is
    mOnK-mg
    plz message

thanx again,
    Fathom
    P.S. i am on atm

5. Fathom

Fathom IncGamers Member

well looks like this group isnt going to work : \
    man i thought this had potential
    neways guess we might try again once we all are ready.
    next time we need more members so ppl if u c this then sign up

6. TheDeadShallRise

TheDeadShallRise IncGamers Member

Im down

:wave: Ive got a New Sorc i want to make

7. Fathom

Fathom IncGamers Member

oo thats 4 once that stron guy shows up..
    mayb he went on a trip iono..
    well ive made my zealot im making another char soon
    lvling up zealot later.. i think :\
    i kno ill make a ele druid :D i just need a vex and 4 socket flail : \

8. krmetal

krmetal IncGamers Member

I would like to join! Let me get all this straight. Eight of us make one character each to represent the eight types of characters. We play together and stay within 5 lvls of the group. I take it we can share goodies and bring in goodies.

I will have to make a new acct as mine is full now.

I like to melee. Not sure which character. I would like to do a bowazon, but have never found a good bow to do one. Or a ww barb or a hammerdin.

My for now is *dragonwizard. You can email me at [email protected]

9. Operator

Operator IncGamers Member

I'm interested as well. Thinking of a necro-summons or hybrid-zon. Only thing is i can only get on in the evenings.

10. gamera23

gamera23 IncGamers Member

I am really into this idea - I'd love to participate only thing being I have a pretty tight schedule. But I play in the evening everyday for at least an hour and I have a number of builds I am really interested in trying out.

I am probably going to be mostly on *gamera25, possibly *gamera23 or *gamera24. I'd love to get into a regular game.

I'm leaving work right now, I'll be online for a hour until around 5:30 pst and again from 9-10.

11. th5418

th5418 Banned

This is going to fail. Sorry to bring your hopes down but you will never have a full party. Its hopeless...