West NL vs Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

blobswannabe

Diabloii.Net Member
West NL vs Ladder

Ladder duelers who wish to prove you can compete against NL duelers leave your accounts here. We'll find out whether ladder or NL is better when ladder resets. Same goes for NL duelers who want to prove they are better. Instead of flaming each other and saying dodge dodge doge it's better that we prove our points with action.

Mine is *Die.hard also you can look for *muir, *mcm375, *blobs, *die.turbo, *Sorc, *piecebypiece
(Don't get me wrong this is just a tiny fraction of the decent duelers on NL)

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
lol what's up with people and NL > L thing? I mean obviously NL must be better as rich ppl with skills would see less of a reason to go to Ladder than say someone poor and wanting that self development feeling as they advance their chars.

Clearly not the case for many people, but I would assume NL > L in dueling skills generally. Did anyone try to actually deny this fact? Its just that you guys have this superior attitude that turns a lot of people off.

and btw, you could just mod out 2 exact replicas of 2 chars and battle it out over tcp/ip. If you were that intent on proving NL > L on a challenger.

blobswannabe

Diabloii.Net Member
lol what's up with people and NL > L thing? I mean obviously NL must be better as rich ppl with skills would see less of a reason to go to Ladder than say someone poor and wanting that self development feeling as they advance their chars.

Clearly not the case for many people, but I would assume NL > L in dueling skills generally. Did anyone try to actually deny this fact? Its just that you guys have this superior attitude that turns a lot of people off.

and btw, you could just mod out 2 exact replicas of 2 chars and battle it out over tcp/ip. If you were that intent on proving NL > L on a challenger.
You play NL too right? post your account?

Camden

Diabloii.Net Member
This is offtopic a bit but are any of you westies familiar with "WiZ" clan?

Also how much does a full char on west cost. I'm disappointed with how bad east has gotten but don't want to strictly play d2pk. Already sold my blizzer and looking to spread out ~_~. Europe's my first choice but i -might- be able to afford both

arbing

Diabloii.Net Member
i am in 1arbing, 2arbing, 3arbing (don't really want to representing ladder or n/l since those 3 chars are leveled in ladder but i duel in n/l with other chars), just wanna duel that's all.

blobswannabe

Diabloii.Net Member
This is offtopic a bit but are any of you westies familiar with "WiZ" clan?

Also how much does a full char on west cost. I'm disappointed with how bad east has gotten but don't want to strictly play d2pk. Already sold my blizzer and looking to spread out ~_~. Europe's my first choice but i -might- be able to afford both
yes it died a long time ago. Some of the cc-comp trading mods were in Wiz. It was a noob aa clan in 1.10 but in 1.11 they were supposed to be manner.

And a full char on west doesn't cost much these days since the mass duping. I'm not so sure about getting a perm char though. Since i haven't traded in god knows how many years.

order

Diabloii.Net Member
in my opinion ladder duelers < non ladder duelers only because of item avalibility. they dont have huge variety of dupes. as for skills i think both ladder and nl would be similar.

btw its not like die clan pks gm anyway. ur always in mass teams w/ bm tactics and nk.

blobswannabe

Diabloii.Net Member
in my opinion ladder duelers < non ladder duelers only because of item avalibility. they dont have huge variety of dupes. as for skills i think both ladder and nl would be similar.

btw its not like die clan pks gm anyway. ur always in mass teams w/ bm tactics and nk.
Are you bitter cuz die-salsal owned you? 1240821042192394732 NL publets drown themselves in tears at the mention die because of salsal's constant pub stumping. However,I don't pub with salsal i'm mostly solo and i'm not really in die anymore anyway. I was in other clans doing 4on4 clan pk mostly as i'm pretty bores with d2 except for 4on4s.

Why don't you post your account for 1on1? Instead of whining about mass teaming. The fact is you are talking **** wihtout posting your account just shows your all bark not bite.

Don't get so bitter just because you can't beat legit BM pkers like salsal and nv even with your town hopping aa fc.

order

Diabloii.Net Member
die-salsa = weak. i never see u pking without ur zon and barb with you. most of the time u run away until ur friends can back u up and then 3v1 me.

a_new_order

arbing

Diabloii.Net Member
yea i am looking forward for dueling ladder duelers after reset, not that i want to prove anything, but i've done all my pvp in nl so just wanna see if it's different than dueling the so call "top/well known" duelers in ladder, because they are kinda overrated, not that they are really bad, but just above average in n/l

blobswannabe

Diabloii.Net Member
die-salsa = weak. i never see u pking without ur zon and barb with you. most of the time u run away until ur friends can back u up and then 3v1 me.

a_new_order
? LOL are you stupid or what I already said i don't go to pub games with salsal. That barb is die.forsaken's charmless bo barb.

I'm in op pvpwest for those who wanna duel.

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
Why is everyone in West :undecided: .... I had the misfortune of starting out on East and Ive never had the heart to switch... *runs of to make West accnt*

@ denniskoreanguy: Not everyone on ladder plays it to start out.. some (i like to think myself) truly do like a change from the monotony of making chars without having to work anymore.... besides, I dont like overpaying for ladder only runewords, so that doesnt give me alot of options (i havnt played nl in a looong time, so ill have to check it out if this ladderr ever ends :undecided: )

blobswannabe

Diabloii.Net Member
LOL so far only one west ladder person posted his account and he wasn't even involved in the whole werewolf argument. Also as romper stumper pointed out since you ladder people restart each ladder season you should have some pvp chars from previous ladder seasons that you can duel with instead of telling us to play 24/7 and make ladder chars when ladder is about to reset.

tmd turka

Diabloii.Net Member
Does west still have rampant account hacking or was that just a rumor that started on east? Made me hesitant to switch to west and I was hoping someone could confirm/deny this for me.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.