[WEST] looking for some active players

robin2010

Diabloii.Net Member
[WEST] looking for some active players

hello, i just started d2 again, first time in like 6months and i was wonde if there r any active people on west hcl who wouldnt mind have me to their list. I think having people on a friends list makes the game a whole lot funner instead of playing by yourself. If u would like to play just leave ur acc and and we can baal,mf and just chill together.

my acc is *xdark-robx some of u may know me since i have been on this forum for a least 2 years :).

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member
West Hardcore Ladder / steel-balls2, always looking for a friendly face. Don't do public games anymore. Just make it easier to avoid high blood pressure everytime someone hostiles you with a hack, but that's just me.

Masa

Relativity

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Rob,
I saw you the other day in op theoutpost :)
Feel free to add me, and i'll do the same. That invitation is open to you aswell masakerr, if you'd like!

Regards

NEUROSHOCKED

Diabloii.Net Member
masakerr said:
West Hardcore Ladder / steel-balls2, always looking for a friendly face. Don't do public games anymore. Just make it easier to avoid high blood pressure everytime someone hostiles you with a hack, but that's just me.

Masa

Old man??? :eek:

NEURO_CKY

Diabloii.Net Member
im "active". look me up @ *neurocky. i mainly play with f list or solo. i enjoy doing baals or cow games, especially with forum goers!!

CampKillYourself

NEURO_CKY

Diabloii.Net Member
stevethatsmyname said:
hey neuro! Still got that unique circlet thingy? Griffons eye or something... my diablo2 lore is slowly fading....
you bet steve!! its still on my ** javzon, who is basicly a dedicated cow runner these days. i put a 5/5 lvl up facet in it also;)
nice to see you back on these forums again btw!!

CampKillYourself

stevethatsmyname

Diabloii.Net Member
NEURO_CKY said:
you bet steve!! its still on my ** javzon, who is basicly a dedicated cow runner these days. i put a 5/5 lvl up facet in it also;)
nice to see you back on these forums again btw!!

CampKillYourself
damn man thats really nice.... I could only dream of putting a jewel like that into it. I used to see people advertising facets, /w them with "what would you want for it" , and they would ask for like 2x vex or something silly like that.

What did you pay for it btw?

NEURO_CKY

Diabloii.Net Member
stevethatsmyname said:
damn man thats really nice.... I could only dream of putting a jewel like that into it. I used to see people advertising facets, /w them with "what would you want for it" , and they would ask for like 2x vex or something silly like that.

What did you pay for it btw?
ya its pretty nice. i actually found a legit person not charging an arm and a leg for it. i paid a lonely IST rune for it :lol:

CampKillYourself

DeuceTrey

Diabloii.Net Member
If you're still looking for friends, I just started playing HCL and am looking for good people to play with. my acct is *corporatepower